Reckless Love - Keep It Up All Night

KarpetRydOFunk

• My Little Pony

The boys just dropped their latest single. It's on Spotify here, and iTunes here, but I can't listen to either of those. I managed to find a rip to download. Sound quality isn't great, but I get an idea of what it sounds like. And I'm happy to hear they might be going back to their Animal Attraction sound.

Love it. Always look forward to something new from these guys.

And what do you mean about going back to a certain sound, Kerpetface? Haven't they always just sounded like Reckless Love? And I mean that in a good way.

Back To Paradise and Hot were in the same vein and I love those ones. They are a fun band, not mature in anyway. I will admit the production of the solo is annoying, just shred dammit!

• My Little Pony

Very poppy, but then they always lead off their poppiest stuff.

Oh, somebody already made a video. But it's the same shitty quality as what I downloaded.

The only way I can EVER!!! use the words not like and Reckless love together, are in me listening to Spirits and comparing it to the debut, outside of that, there is absolutely NOTHING!! these guys have ever released I can compare to any other band, and claim not to like, they are absolutely awesome musicians, playing killer goodtime rock for all the RIGHT!! reasons, they hold "the true spirit" and I can count on maybe 3 fingers bands within the last 10 years who I feel can honestly say they are guilty of that, Im beyond excited, and headed now to buy the new single, I dont even care if I hear it, I know I will love it. Hurray!!

Kinda catchy tune, but they can ditch the autotune and techno synth bullshit

Kinda catchy tune, but they can ditch the autotune and techno synth bullshit

Yes, and all the effects on the solo's and shit!

Not sure what it is that I don't like about these guys. I like 'em without being a massive fan. Some of their songs are pretty cool but other's leave me cold.

The new song is a mix of both. Kinda sounds like Def Leppard in spots but not really sold on all the effects/sounds they use on the guitars.

And I'm happy to hear they might be going back to their Animal Attraction sound.

With that drum sound, this song sounds like a successor to Night is on fire from Spirit, rather than the more Def Leppard orientated Animal attraction album.

That said, all their albums sound like Reckless Love, and that is all that matters.

The only way I can EVER!!! use the words not like and Reckless love together, are in me listening to Spirits and comparing it to the debut, outside of that, there is absolutely NOTHING!! these guys have ever released I can compare to any other band, and claim not to like, they are absolutely awesome musicians, playing killer goodtime rock for all the RIGHT!! reasons, they hold "the true spirit" and I can count on maybe 3 fingers bands within the last 10 years who I feel can honestly say they are guilty of that, Im beyond excited, and headed now to buy the new single, I dont even care if I hear it, I know I will love it. Hurray!!

Damn.... it's so hard to read your posts. Have you ever used a period in your life? Longest run on sentences EVER.