Curran "The best kept secret in Rock N Roll!"

Stefan

• 7 months later...

What I find weird about this is that they have no info available on where to buy it.

Their website is pretty much non existant and neither FB or Twatter seem to have any info on them.

I am guessing its an iTunes only thing, which if true means I wont be getting it.

What I find weird about this is that they have no info available on where to buy it.

Their website is pretty much non existant and neither FB or Twatter seem to have any info on them.

I am guessing its an iTunes only thing, which if true means I wont be getting it.

You're right very little info, checked their facebook very quick but nothing there... Well it's not like the artwork is particularly cool anyway so I guess iTunes will have to do

From Curran's Facebook within the last hour:

*UPDATE* THE ALBUM IS FINISHED!!!!!!!! We've had to delay its release by a week due to a couple things we are working on behind the scenes (Promo/Tour etc.). We truly want to deliver the BEST product possible and we THANK YOU for your patience with us....TRUST US when we tell you , it will be worth it!!!! PLEASE keep checking back here all week for updates!!!!

Still unclear if they'll be putting out a real release or not. "My Love Won't Let You Down" is a strong song and I'd like to hear more.

521935_332261906886156_561483756_n.jpg

"The best kept secret in Rock N Roll!" it says on their Facebook page. First single 'My Love Won't Let You Down' released from their forthcoming debut album.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPHAp6IYXcU

This track sounds like it could have come off of Aldo Nova's Blood On The Brick album!

• 5 weeks later...

They have released a physical version of the CD but its only a very limited run and comes as a package with a t-shirt. £20 + £4 packaging for UK is tolerable even though I already paid for the EP digitally.

The band are obviously popular amongst fat bastards though as the only size sold out as far as I could see was XL ... ha ha.

Luckily large will do me.