Black Tora - new EP

Glen

Never enough sounds great!

According to Amazon uk, they have a 5 track ep that came out in 2010 as an import.

According to Amazon uk, they have a 5 track ep that came out in 2010 as an import.

My bad, it's a full length cd from 2009.

Here is one for the 4th of July...

Black Tora's Razor Dave with The Star Spangled Banner...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=541L63XeEz0&list=UUUDVDlxf3xnNmoWMuo4-dqA&index=5&feature=plcp

Wow, what coolness. I love that 'Never enough' song. Never heard of this band before but consider me totally interested.

A little history on Black Tora. I found these guys back in 2008 and released their first album under the moniker of WARRYOR. They then signed up with Paul Shortino and released RISE OF THE TORA under the new Black Tora name. All this time I've had them appear at Rocklahoma to a killer response. Needless to say , me and the guys are on great working terms and I'm tellin ya , they are the nicest dudes ever and are the REAL DEAL. I will definitely be distro'ing that new EP which is fucking awesome by the way. They should be the next big thing in Europe - really bringing back that Melodic Metal sound.

A little history on Black Tora. I found these guys back in 2008 and released their first album under the moniker of WARRYOR. They then signed up with Paul Shortino and released RISE OF THE TORA under the new Black Tora name. All this time I've had them appear at Rocklahoma to a killer response. Needless to say , me and the guys are on great working terms and I'm tellin ya , they are the nicest dudes ever and are the REAL DEAL. I will definitely be distro'ing that new EP which is fucking awesome by the way. They should be the next big thing in Europe - really bringing back that Melodic Metal sound.

As Sam said... They are some of the coolest guys you could ever meet. I've seen them every year they have played Rocklahoma and I can tell ya..This is one of the most talented bands you will ever see. Each member induvidually is a monser... when you put all 3 together it becomes a three-headed monser. This band is so talented that everything just seems so effortless to them. I've seen them perform maybe 12 seperate times and they nail it each and every time. One of the most "professional" bands I've ever been around.

Keep an eye out for this release... and check out the older stuff if you get a chance.

I hope this band gets the break they deserve before long....

I have not had the pleasure of seeing these guys live, had some communications with Razor Dave and he is a fans best friend, highly likable and just a good representation of what a musician that wants people to like his band shouold be, a very gracious guy.

I do have the Warryor and Black Tora albums and they are ridiculously good! As mentioned the musicainship is top top shelf!

I also have a demo release which has Dave on guitar prior to the Warryor release and the guy just smokes!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Damn, hearing those songs give me goosebumps! Simply awesome!

Good man! Just trying to find out how to get hold of the CD...

E-mail the band direct or just drop them a paypal to the addy below James. You can buy direct from the band, fair price with shipping over the pond and everything...

Our current email is BlackToraMusic@Gmail yes, you can get the cd directly from us! Paypal $9.99 (USA) $13.99 (Overseas) to BlackToraMusic@Gmail Thanks a bunch for writing!

E-mail the band direct or just drop them a paypal to the addy below James. You can buy direct from the band, fair price with shipping over the pond and everything...

Our current email is BlackToraMusic@Gmail yes, you can get the cd directly from us! Paypal $9.99 (USA) $13.99 (Overseas) to BlackToraMusic@Gmail Thanks a bunch for writing!

Cheers mate. Email sent; hopefully I'll get hold of this one in the new year. :tumbsup:

• 1 month later...

The EP's almost worth the effort for 'Never Enough' alone. A truly killer song. Sadly, for me, the others didn't really stick.

The EP's almost worth the effort for 'Never Enough' alone. A truly killer song. Sadly, for me, the others didn't really stick.

It is but it is an older song also on their full length from 09 entitled Rise Of The Tora...

Which btw is a full 11 songs of bliss! It too has some crossover/carryover from there Warryor self titled album.