My Darkest Days - Casual Sex

T-BONE

This is the Explicit version (For Geoff)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3pP1WyudWc

And the edited version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwOchsxVuY0&ob=av2e

I like the song, but that uncensored video WOW!

Wowser. Finally the best film clip of all time has been produced! The rack on the blonde girl in the band video, and the blonde poker player. Wowser... I leaked substance from the end of my schlong.

Pretty cool song too - I heard they had a new album due and it interests me greatly.

Hate the song, but love the video. Would like to have seen more of the redhead who's in the opening scene (before the music starts) though...

Might have to play this again on mute. ;)

• 1 month later...

So am I the first young clairvoyant on the board to pick this CD up? Must say, I kinda dig it. It's got a great new sound - ballsier and more well produced than the debut. Only 9 songs which is unfortunate, but they're all good to great. The single is about the weakest on here, imo. The title track is absolutely stunning, though. And the ballad 'Gone' strikes a chord too.

Like I said, though, most songs hit the mark and this is one CD I can really see growing on me. And not in a way that the songs suck and you need to spin it a billion times for them to sound good, but there's some nice hooks and choruses on there which I can really see growing into something excellent. If you're thinking about it, give this a go and be pleasantly surprised.

Gotta say, I'm really digging this. Just love the sound of this CD. 'Nature of the Beast' is a definite dud, but it's the only one. Pretty much every other song is pretty great but the title track is SOOO awesome. One of my favourite songs of the year so far: