Santa Cruz

Studboy

i got my copy from recordshopx (which looks to be the same as the sotre linked above)

http://www.recordshopx.com/single/santa_cruz/anthems_for_the_young_n_restless/#mcd

pricey for an EP, but great stuff.

their indie pressing, and have since been singed to a major label, so unlikely to see any more of these pressed or released elsewhere.

thanks man, will check out, but from what I read at that side, it's an EP of 6 songs, now that's weird because last year, I got a sample of 10 songs, looks like a full album, but looks like that full album is only digital version then ?

Hey guys, where did you get the 10 track download from? Would love to hear it. These guys sound absolutely awesome. Exactly what I like to hear. I heard 'Anthem for the young and restless,' 'We're aiming high' and 'Over the limit' and I love these guys!

Hey guys, where did you get the 10 track download from? Would love to hear it. These guys sound absolutely awesome. Exactly what I like to hear. I heard 'Anthem for the young and restless,' 'We're aiming high' and 'Over the limit' and I love these guys!

Here

wow... 10 tracks on download??? can anyone hook me up with a cdr of those 10 tunes?

geoff has it and said he'd trade it for the unreleased roxus disc.

Quoted for truth.

Thanks Stefan, you handsome bastard!

• 10 months later...

Jeez I love this band. Such a pure 80's hard rock sound - huge backing vocals utilised a lot. Just a perfect sounding band. Dying to hear a new album from these guys. Could be a real genuine contender this year.

This sounds straight out of 1989!!! Awesome

• 2 weeks later...