Gotthard's new frontman

Swazi

According to recent rumours the new singer of GOTTHARD will be Tommy Heart (Fair Warning). Apparently to be confirmed soon ...........

If you have ever seen Tommy acting on stage this will not surprise you at all. He could be Steve Lee's brother. Not a bad choice at all, imo.

According to recent rumours the new singer of GOTTHARD will be Tommy Heart (Fair Warning). Apparently to be confirmed soon ...........

If you have ever seen Tommy acting on stage this will not surprise you at all. He could be Steve Lee's brother. Not a bad choice at all, imo.

Cool - great singer. After the last shithouse Fair Warning disc I wouldn't care if they didn't bother recording anything else...

Cant say I am familiar with Fair Warning, but as a big fan of Gotthard I am glad they are continuing and hope they can prove to be as successful without Steve.

Nobody can replace Steve, but fingers crossed for the second stage of their career.

Damn, I cannot say I'm a fan of this guy's voice and never have been... right back to the V2 days. He's not unbearable and I hope he works out for them. Would love to see the band continue well.

so who's gonna be the new singer of Fair Warning ? probably they should take Michael Flexig ? where is he now ?

Jesus, I hope to hell they don't take Flexig. Him and Tommy Heart tend to share vocals on the Zeno albums and Heart is a much better singer. If Flexig's voice gets any higher he'll be only be audible on sonar or to dogs.

so who's gonna be the new singer of Fair Warning ? probably they should take Michael Flexig ? where is he now ?

Jesus, I hope to hell they don't take Flexig. Him and Tommy Heart tend to share vocals on the Zeno albums and Heart is a much better singer. If Flexig's voice gets any higher he'll be only be audible on sonar or to dogs.

Don't worry Tim, he must have already aged well and should have been in the normal range :christmas:

Don't worry Tim, he must have already aged well and should have been in the normal range :christmas:

I heard a new album from that guy just the other day. Did he release one this year? I think I actually honestly recall thinking a couple of times when I lost concentration, is this a shiela on lead vocals? But aside from that, I actually think it was a pretty good album.

I heard a new album from that guy just the other day. Did he release one this year? I think I actually honestly recall thinking a couple of times when I lost concentration, is this a shiela on lead vocals? But aside from that, I actually think it was a pretty good album.

There was a Zeno album last year but it was pretty average. He does sound like a woman mostly. Or, you know the noise when you accidentially tread on a cat's tail? Like that.

Wow, no hiding the fact that they've gone for complete Steve Lee type vocal, which I don't think is a bad thing at all. No one could ever replace him, but at least Gotthard will go on sounding like Gotthard. I'm really glad the Tommy Heart thing was just a silly rumour, but I am curious as to how it got that much credit when this guy had obviously been in the band for a while, long enough to record a new song?

Oh, and it's a nice song too. :)