Redd Barron

Guest brian200001

Guest brian200001

This news posted a couple of months ago at Metal Underground. Anyone else have insight or a copy of the Wings of Honor track?

Redd Barron News

A number of people have been posting archives of Redd Barron tunes both studio tracks and songs from some bootleg DVD "Redd Barron - Live and Redd" over at youtube. (the worlds greatest metal sharing site).

Good Stuff for Barron fans:

Studio audio:

Blind Date (song about a man on his last day awaiting his date with the electric chair).

Dow Jones (a fitting song of the times with all the corporate blood suckers crashing our world around us for their own greed)

New Video:

Fall of the King (Another song of the times - about the fall of a king who couldn't resist the sucking and bleeding of his people dry!

Redd Barron - Fall Of The King

There are other videos at youtube, but I am still seeking songs from their very first release if anyone has it. There were two songs in particular that I am looking for: Kill or be Killed and Burning Cities. If anyone has an old bootleg copy or has it for sale, I would like to make an offer.

The Barron's Here To Rock

• 2 weeks later...