Another bad seller?

Anyone else have a problem with metalpinss..?? I won an auction from him, waited almost 5 weeks and then emailed him. He said he would send another cd. Since I had dealt with him before on numerous occasions I waited another 4weeks with no cd.....now he doesn't respond to emails. Looks like my trust has been abused once again....It's too late to make a claim since 10 weeks have now passed and all I can do is leave negative feedback....comments anyone....

Wait till Dave reads this! You'll have a metalpins hating buddy. He got screwed by them to. There is a thread about this idiot somewhere on these pages of bad sellers.

http://heavyharmonies.ipbhost.com/index.ph...p;hl=Metalpinss

Yep, you will have a new friend and ally. :christmas:

Anyone else have a problem with metalpinss..?? I won an auction from him, waited almost 5 weeks and then emailed him. He said he would send another cd. Since I had dealt with him before on numerous occasions I waited another 4weeks with no cd.....now he doesn't respond to emails. Looks like my trust has been abused once again....It's too late to make a claim since 10 weeks have now passed and all I can do is leave negative feedback....comments anyone....

If you paid through Paypal with a credit card, you can still reverse the charges through your credit card company.

If you paid through Paypal with a credit card, you can still reverse the charges through your credit card company.

or........get one of your buddies to buy the same cd under a different user name, receive the cd and still file a claim so all is not lost. I highly doubt that even though he charges insurance, he doesn't pay for the service as there are no markings on the package to indicate that insurance was purchased. :tumbsup:

That's the way the fu :censored: in' c :censored: t works......He is a fu :censored: in prick and needs to be taken out........exterminated, and I'm serious.

eBay have the balls of an ant and are to piss weak to do anything about this mutha fu :censored: er'.

:angry: Do it.

That's the way the fu :censored: in' c :censored: t works......He is a fu :censored: in prick and needs to be taken out........exterminated, and I'm serious.

eBay have the balls of an ant and are to piss weak to do anything about this mutha fu :censored: er'.

:rofl2: Misery loves company, I'll give Visa a call on Monday to see what they have to say. But I seem to remember the last time I talked to them a couple of years ago they said anything over 60 days was questionable for charge back...?

I bought from him Skid Row - Revolutions per Minute.

Whe i saw it was a mexican edition. But for the price it wasn't bad, cause it was a digipack sealed with booklet.

Never bought from him again, so i can't say i have a big negative impression.

:rofl2: Misery loves company, I'll give Visa a call on Monday to see what they have to say. But I seem to remember the last time I talked to them a couple of years ago they said anything over 60 days was questionable for charge back...?

About a month ago I reversed charges on a CD that had not arrived for nearly 3 months. I believe most credit card companies will go up to 90 days without a problem.

It doesn't hurt to try. The worst you can end up is the same way you already are - screwed by the seller.

Even though you can't make a claim, still report it to eBay like I did and let them know that he is well known for this practice and to do fuckin' something about it this time.

You will get the bullshit spin from eBay that they will follow this up but due to the privacy laws, you will not be advised of any outcome...........{Useless pricks <_< }

The arsehole usually blocks you from contacting him once the time to raise a claim or report him has expired.

Well the charge back worked .....So how do you put in a complaint about a seller..?? It's not obvious to me at least, how to do it on eBay.....

I think this is it.

Just sign in and follow the instructions.

Even if the 60 day period has expired, still do it explaining what the lying fuckarse did.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?InrCreateDispute

Well the charge back worked .....So how do you put in a complaint about a seller..?? It's not obvious to me at least, how to do it on eBay.....

I think this is it.

Even if the 60 day period has expired, still do it explaining what the lying fuckarse did.

It took me awhile to track the spot down but I finally found it so we'll see if they even bother to respond...

I think this is it.

It took me awhile to track the spot down but I finally found it so we'll see if they even bother to respond...

Well it's good to see the charge back worked and hopefully you have fired another bullet in that prick's direction :tumbsup:

I think this is it.

Well it's good to see the charge back worked and hopefully you have fired another bullet in that prick's direction :tumbsup:

Damn right ...the bastard had the nerve to give me negative feedback after all the bullshit he handed out....fucker should be hung by the nuts until dead.... :ahole:

I think this is it.

Damn right ...the bastard had the nerve to give me negative feedback after all the bullshit he handed out....fucker should be hung by the nuts until dead.... :ahole:

It's only due to a very large mass of water between he and I, that this has not already been done :angryfire:

Well I just got the same 'we feel your pain and will do sweet fuckall about it' email from eBay...

"We will investigate the seller and take appropriate action upon the

completion of our investigation. Such action may include issuing a

warning to the seller, temporarily or indefinitely suspending the

seller's account or, terminating the seller's membership with eBay. Due

to eBay's Privacy Policy, we cannot provide you with information

regarding the details of this investigation or the seller's account.

This policy is for the protection of all eBay members. "

I feel soooo much better..... :eviltongue:

Well I just got the same 'we feel your pain and will do sweet fuckall about it' email from eBay...

What a bunch of limp dick fuckarses eBay are.....They will do sweet fuck all :lame:

Who will the :ahole: rip off next and eBay will do the same again..........Fuckin' nothin' :2up:

What a bunch of limp dick fuckarses eBay are.....They will do sweet fuck all :lame:

Who will the :ahole: rip off next and eBay will do the same again..........Fuckin' nothin' :2up:

Hopefully if the complaints add up they will get off their collective thumbs and do something but I won't hold my breath waiting.... :cussing: