WHO IS THE SCAREST SOUNDING HEAVY METAL 80'S GROUP

Guest THUNDER21

Scariest sounding Heavy Metal Band? I have one word for you:

GWAAAAAAAR!

GWAR GWAR GWAR GWAR GWAR GWAR GWAR GWAR GWAR GWAR GWAR GWAR GWAR GWAR GWAR!!!

P.S. GWAR!!

I remember Bathory making me go what the fuck....that was some scary shit....Mercyful Fate, Venom all come to mind...but Bathory sticks in my brain

Every time I hear Dangerous Toys it scares me they got a record deal.

Out of all the crappy, shitty, suck-ass bands that have received record deals, Dangerous Toys is the one that bothers you the most? :blink: Wow.

How can you not go with DEICIDE here? "Dead By Dawn" - played loud with the lights out is enough to send even the most hardened metal fan into hysterics. SLAYER'S "South Of Heaven" deserves a mention, as undoubtedly do BATHORY & VENOM, but buy some DEICIDE (particularly the AMON demo tapes, before they needed those demonic production effects)....

Every time I hear Dangerous Toys it scares me they got a record deal.

Have you lost your Goddamn mind?

Lordi

lordi_thearockalypse_gross.jpg

lordi_15098.jpg

Their teeth kick ass! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

How bout ZODIAC MINDWARP AND THE LOVE REACTION ,the name even scares me ! Hav Lordi being goin since the 80's? :headbanger:

• 10 months later...

I grew up with Impaler opening most every show around here. But then I found out Bill Lindsey (Daddy Raw) worked at US Bank, and it wasn't so scarey any longer. So I'll go with Ted Nugent. Frightening as hell as he is trying to brainwash all the kiddies with his conservative retoric between songs (bring on the onslaught).

• 1 year later...

SO DID WE EVER SETTLE WHO THE SCARIEST SOUNDING HEAVY METAL 80S GROUP WAS? I DONT THINK SO.

PLEASE REPLY NOW GODDAMMIT!

I grew up with Impaler opening most every show around here. But then I found out Bill Lindsey (Daddy Raw) worked at US Bank, and it wasn't so scarey any longer. So I'll go with Ted Nugent. Frightening as hell as he is trying to brainwash all the kiddies with his conservative retoric between songs (bring on the onslaught).

I've met Bill on a few occasions, Really cool guy! They put on a Great Show! :tumbsup:

I would have to say:

CELTIC FROST

CARNIVORE

I do remember the first time I heard B.O.C.'s JOAN CRAWFORD HAS RISEN FROM THE GRAVE. I was drunk, past out and had a set of headphones on.......Scared the shit out of me!!! :yikes: