ARE THESE LIKE HALLOWEEN MUSIC

Guest THUNDER21

King Diamond and Mercyful Fate are more "gothic horror" than slasher film type music, dude. Maybe "gothic" is not the right word, cuz I don't want you to think of those chicks in the Hot Topic at the mall with the torn fishnets and the black lipstick. I mean "Gothic" in the sense of old Victorian era ghost stories, crazy people, haunted graveyards, etc., etc. More "Classic" horror than what passes for Horror nowadays.

If you want Halloween music then try Van Helsing's Curse, a Trans-Siberian-Orchestra style project that features Dee Snider. Or the soundtrack to "Rocky Horror Picture Show" :)

If you want Halloween music then try Van Helsing's Curse, a Trans-Siberian-Orchestra style project that features Dee Snider. Or the soundtrack to "Rocky Horror Picture Show" :)

I don't know Freddy....I think 'Sweet Transvestite" would frighten him just a little too much :lol:

"Come up to the lab... and see what's on the slab....

I see you shiver...with an-ti-ci...."

(SAY IT!! SAY IT!!)

"...pation!"

Man, I haven't watched that movie in ages.

• 1 year later...

SO IN HONOR OF HALLOWEEN TODAY I THOUGHT I WOULD RESURRECT THIS THREAD WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THE SCARIEST HALLOWEEN MUSIC??

PLEASE REPLY NOW

SO IN HONOR OF HALLOWEEN TODAY I THOUGHT I WOULD RESURRECT THIS THREAD WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THE SCARIEST HALLOWEEN MUSIC??

PLEASE REPLY NOW

The song "Black Sabbath" from Black Sabbath of course... :axe::lol:

The UNDEAD THREAD....IT LIVES AGAIN....AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA...

YOU BOTH FORGOT TO SAY...

PLEASE REPLY NOW!!!!

:rofl2:

PLEASE REPLY NOW

The song "Black Sabbath" from Black Sabbath of course... :axe::lol:

The UNDEAD THREAD....IT LIVES AGAIN....AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA...

YOU BOTH FORGOT TO SAY...

PLEASE REPLY NOW!!!!

PLEASE REPLY NOW!! NOW!!! NOW!!!

HOW DID I EVER MISS THIS ONE? THE DEADTHINGS HAVE VERY HALLOWEEN-ORIENTATED LYRICS. TRY THEM. DID YOU? HAVE YOU TRIED THEM YET?

PLEASE REPLY NOW!!!

ARE KING DIAMOND FATAL PORTRAIT AND THEM LIKE 80'S HALLOWEEN SLASHER FLICK MUSIC?. ARE THEY DARK?. DO THEY HAVE A KILLER TYPE ATMOSPHERE?.

IS IT DARK WHERE YOU ARE? ARE YOU LISTENING TO KING DIAMOND? ARE THERE SHADOWS CREEPING ACROSS YOUR DARK ROOM? IS IT SCARY? IS THERE A KNOCK AT THE DOOR?

IS IT SOMEONE WHO'S COME TO TELL YOU TO: "PLEASE REPLY NOW FUCKER"?

ARE KING DIAMOND FATAL PORTRAIT AND THEM LIKE 80'S HALLOWEEN SLASHER FLICK MUSIC?. ARE THEY DARK?. DO THEY HAVE A KILLER TYPE ATMOSPHERE?.

IS IT DARK WHERE YOU ARE? ARE YOU LISTENING TO KING DIAMOND? ARE THERE SHADOWS CREEPING ACROSS YOUR DARK ROOM? IS IT SCARY? IS THERE A KNOCK AT THE DOOR?

Now THAT gets my vote for Post of The Year thus far.

Now THAT gets my vote for Post of The Year thus far.

:lol: It was actually kind of creepy too. Who'd have guessed Tim was such a creepy villain?

• 4 years later...

PLEASE REPLY NOW GODDAMMIT!!

King Diamond and Mercyful Fate are more "gothic horror" than slasher film type music, dude. Maybe "gothic" is not the right word, cuz I don't want you to think of those chicks in the Hot Topic at the mall with the torn fishnets and the black lipstick. I mean "Gothic" in the sense of old Victorian era ghost stories, crazy people, haunted graveyards, etc., etc. More "Classic" horror than what passes for Horror nowadays.

If you want Halloween music then try Van Helsing's Curse, a Trans-Siberian-Orchestra style project that features Dee Snider. Or the soundtrack to "Rocky Horror Picture Show" smile.gif

I've done a few searches for this type of thing. I love 'haunting' music - e.g. the Halloween theme tune, the long intro to the title track from 'Seasons In The Abyss', the intro and the piercing cry of 'Alison' from 'Alison Hell', 'The Family Ghost' by King Diamond, etc. Anyone know of any other good haunting rock and metal tunes?

PLEASE REPLY NOW GODDAMMIT!!

Erm ... WHOOOOOOSH!!!

'Danse Macabre' by Celtic Frost :)

Whoa...blast from the past thread! The whole Type O Negative album Bloody Kisses has a great Halloween vibe IMO. It always finds it's way into my cd player this time each year. :)

Jorn Lande - The Sun Goes Down

This is a fairly haunting track.

I prefer the Thin Lizzy version. :P

Great song though, no doubt.

Mercyful Fate's 'Melissa' is a good one for Halloween ... of course, it never hurts to give Diamond Head's 'Am I Evil?' a spin at this time of year, either ...

'Danse Macabre' by Celtic Frost :)

Muppet. I actually went to the trouble of listening to it. :angry2:

I think 'Muppet' is a leetle bit harsh! Does this mean that you'll never trust my judgement again? :)