POISON - Hollyweird

pick em  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This was so below par it wasn't funny. That said, there are a few good tracks on here, with my vote going to Squeeze Box. The one time I heard the Who's version, I didn't like it at all. So, when I heard Poison was doing it, I wasn't impressed. But, I really like how it came out. Fun song for sure!

'Shooting star' was the most polished peice of shit in this collection of shit. IMO. :) Love the band, hate this CD.

I don't dislike this album as much as most of you, i think it's ok...mind you, that doesn't mean that i really like it...its just par for me, but not as bad as most seem to think...

"Wasteland" is easily my favourite song here.

Seems like this release "poisoned" (God, I crack myself up :lol: ) some folk's opinion of the band, but I don't hate it nearly as much as many people seem to. It doesn't get a lot of play in my stereo, but I find it to be a tolerable (nothing more) glam/hair-metal album, though yeah, it's a monumental disappointment by POISON standards. Still, I listen to it more than I do "Native Tongue," whatever that means (I know what some of you are thinking, that it means I have terrible taste in music!). :loser:

Anyway, all that to say I voted for "Shooting Star." Best song on the CD, bar none.

Home (Brett story) get my vote, It's a very funny song.

I always wondered why there are no ballads in this album? Poison are so good with slow song.

Song of life is maybe better than this.

IMO 'Songs of life' is 100 times the album this is. :) The part where it was actually produced, as well as simply recorded was a great feature.

IMO 'Songs of life' is 100 times the album this is. :) The part where it was actually produced, as well as simply recorded was a great feature.

Yeah, but you can't expect all kinds of extra stuff like that with every release. ;)

• 2 years later...
Best song on Hollyweird? - You guys really crack me up sometimes!!!! :lol:

Backed mate. There's some freaks on this board. I even saw some poor guy do a Toto poll once! :lol:

;)

Best song on Hollyweird? - You guys really crack me up sometimes!!!! :lol:

Backed mate. There's some freaks on this board. I even saw some poor guy do a Toto poll once! :lol:

;)

Who the fuck was that man with taste then? - let me buy him a beer. ;)