MALACHIA - Red Sunrise CD

MIKE S

Within the last day or so this previously available CD suddenly vanished from the Retrospect catalog.

Any people supporting the label that may know why care to elaborate on what happened to this title?

Within the last day or so this previously available CD suddenly vanished from the Retrospect catalog.

Any people supporting the label that may know why care to elaborate on what happened to this title?

Perhaps all of them have sold?

Perhaps!!!!!!! funny wishful thinking

It's the same old story of releasing a CD before you have the full authorization to do so. Then waiting for the rightful owners to contact you in hopes you can work out a deal. 50/50 shot I'd say.

If you can work out a deal you pay some royalties and everyone is happy. Great

But if you cant work out a deal, who really cares you have already sold enough to cover your cost so you pull the CD from public view and say you will stop (Trash them) but you trade them over seas for other Boots (washing your hands in the whole deal) then sell these new boots in the states.

Very simple. The way of the world

Aye, I just heard the insights on Malachia story too.

It was funny before, but now it is plain sad.

Seems to me Sam is like drug addict, once hooked he just can't stop ripping bands and will ride the roller-coaster to the very bottom...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.