Gillette Fusion

66 mustang

I always used the Mach 3 Turbo, but the Fusion blows it away. The Fusion gel is good too.

I'd be careful. There are 5 blades...but turn it over and there's only 1 so I don't know.... :blink:

Is that good for ummmmm......sensitive areas too?? :unsure:

:lol:

:rofl2:

I use the Mach 3 but I am really getting fed up with all of the bad blades I get per pack so I'm going to give the Fusion a try.

Is that good for ummmmm......sensitive areas too?? :unsure:

:lol:

my wife is in the process of stealing mine. I tried to give her my old Sensor with 3 blades and she doesn't want it, she wants tu use the Fusion. It does't even feel like you are shaving with a blade, it is like you are just wiping off the shaving cream

i use a mach 3 to shave my head but once lisa gets through with it its like shaveing with a chainsaw & have you noticed once the lady of the house has used youre razor it smells funny? :P

OMG....this thing is AWESOME!!!! Been looking for the perfect shave about as long as I've been looking for the perfect man....lol.

The man hunt continues!! :lol:

OMG....this thing is AWESOME!!!!  Been looking for the perfect shave about as long as I've been looking for the perfect man....lol.

The man hunt continues!! :lol:

prftm5.jpg

Did you get the battery powered one...I did and it kicks....replacement blades are a little pricey but for the shave well worth it :)

I did.......and was kinda :yikes: at first......but it's all good. :lol:

Did you get the battery powered one...I did and it kicks....replacement blades are a little pricey but for the shave well worth it :)

Now remember its meant for SHAVING... :gone:

:rofl2: LMAO.......yeah.....I know.........SHAVING!!!! :rofl2:

I have other things for ........ other things..... :lol:

:rofl2: LMAO.......yeah.....I know.........SHAVING!!!! :rofl2:

I have other things for ........ other things..... :lol:

Whew!!! That's good...I would hate to see the wrong side...Oh never mind... :blink::rofl2:

• 2 weeks later...

My wife bought me a Fusion (the one with the battery) and bought the ladies version for herself. I used it for the first time today and I am sold. But I too am curious how the blades hold up. Other than that it's probably the best razor I've used.

• 10 months later...
just switched to the Fusion shaving cream and that too is great

Yes it is....

On the seven seas where there's a risk of scurvy and you're always on the lookout for the damn Queens Royal Navy you don't get much chance to shave.

But if I want to adopt the swashbuckling Errol Flynn look I tend to use a rusty knife with a little jellyfish sap to moisten the olde bristles.

Naw anything with more than one blade and I spend ages digging the longer hairs out from between the blades. I tend to use those BIC disposables....how is this thing with dealing with longer bristles?

Yours Enquiringly

Victor Kyam.

• 4 months later...