Pass the popcorn...

Guest bootlegpoliceman

And knowing Sam, he'd offer to butter it for ya! :P

Sam's getting DESTROYED over there. Compared to those posts, we were wrestlin' him and rubbin' our knuckles into the top of his head. Sad part is, he is his own undoing. He reminds me of Al Pacino at the end of Scarface. Drunk on power, ego and self-delusion. Maybe he'll fall off a balcony into a big pile of Russian bootlegs and CDRs. Ouch.

russianretrospect.jpg

I thought this was priceless!!!

Can I get that in poster size? :lol:

Vegas bridges falling down, falling down, falling down.. Vegas bridges falling down, my fair bootlegger.....

Kind of a catch-22...it was always comical to read his profanity-laden responses, but I for one am kinda glad to be rid of him. Let him continue to pollute some other board, I say. Good riddance! :cya:

Batten {I got it right this time Dan :lol: } down the hatches.Here we go again as we wait for the big :bigboom: to come flying back from the Sammy Fan Club. All from the one and only member that is :whistle::lol:

Guest rocknroll

You guys are funny popcorn is for the movies not metal ...

Maybe you should check you ears and eyes , retrospect rock and rolls !

anybody like salt on there popcorn !

Guest cerebus

Its pretty funny. Reading that thread, Sam states he was framed by Sweet Teaze, and that he's in negotiations with Malachia and Terra now... Hmmm, interesting that he was selling Malachia and Terra well before he was in these alleged "negotiations" with the bands.

Thing is that Sam is pretty much in the clear. Most of the bands he's reissuing are long since gone and/or don't have the means to challenge him. Also, a lot of bands didn't bother to copyright their music.

So he's gonna keep doing this, and I`m afraid there isn't anything anyone can do about it... unless he reissues a band with a big label behind it, or with money to mess him up.

Sad, isn't it?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.