Gotthard Web Site

I was looking to purchase the Gotthard Homerun Tour 2001 DVD and because it very rarely comes up on ebay i thought i would check out their fan shop on their web site and yep , they have it there.

Now check out the shipping costs to Australia :omg: 20 euro for the DVD and 37 euro for the shipping.

It would not cost that much to send it to the Moon.Are they for fu :censored: in' real :2up:

Order Form

Item Quantity Unit Price Included VAT Total Price

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

00054 DVD More Than Live 20.00 2.76 (16%) 20.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Order Total EUR 20.00

Delivery Charges (ZONE 5) EUR 37.00

Invoice_total (Payment: Paypal) EUR 57.00

Included VAT 16 % EUR 7.86

I'd love to get that DVD, but that shipping is downright piracy. 32.00EUR for shipping to the USA for a DVD that costs 20.00EUR? I'll wait for eBay. I also e-mailed Michael at NEH Records inquiring they'd be getting any copies in stock. Hopefully they will

I'd love to get that DVD, but that shipping is downright piracy. 32.00EUR for shipping to the USA for a DVD that costs 20.00EUR? I'll wait for eBay. I also e-mailed Michael at NEH Records inquiring they'd be getting any copies in stock. Hopefully they will

T-BONE , let us know if you get a reply from NEH Records telling you they are getting some in :drink:

• 2 weeks later...

T-BONE , let us know if you get a reply from NEH Records telling you they are getting some in :drink:

You can also try to get it from Impulse it is $26.99 + $4.00 Shipping.

http://www.impulsemusic.com/miscellaneousitems/#G

You can also try to get it from Impulse it is $26.99 + $4.00 Shipping.

http://www.impulsemusic.com/miscellaneousitems/#G

Thanks for that mate :drink:

Got the DVD today for US $25 or 20.85 Euros. {All up}

Now that is a huge difference <_<

It says not playable on US players. Does it play on yours?

It says not playable on US players. Does it play on yours?

I have a region free player and it plays fine :drink: