GREAT SELLER

I just wanted to let people know (if you don't know already) that I buy alot of cds from different ebay sellers I've dealt with in my opinion the worst (leave it at that) and in my opinion the best, the best is Mr. Delbert Clemons not only does he start his auctions at low starting bids his discriptions are not only accurate they are worded nicely sometimes with samples of the music. Mr. Clemons also takes my phone calls and talks to me about music. Hes a great asset to Ebay and all sellers should be like him a true professional.

yours truly,

STARYDER1

P.S THERE ARE OTHER OUTSTANDING SELLERS OUT THERE THIS IS ONLY ONE PERSONS OPINION

I just wanted to let people know (if you don't know already) that I buy alot of cds from different ebay sellers I've dealt with in my opinion the worst (leave it at that) and in my opinion the best, the best is Mr. Delbert Clemons not only does he start his auctions at low starting bids his discriptions are not only accurate they are worded nicely sometimes with samples of the music. Mr. Clemons also takes my phone calls and talks to me about music. Hes a great asset to Ebay and all sellers should be like him  a true professional.

yours truly,

STARYDER1

P.S THERE ARE OTHER OUTSTANDING SELLERS OUT THERE THIS IS ONLY ONE PERSONS OPINION

I agree... Delbert and I have talked music on the phone and he's one of the most knowledgeable guys I have met. I also got the second Theatre (City Lights) from him.... never knew it existed! A class act on eBay too...

:agree: Oh yeah...Del is one of the best. No worries about any surprises when buying from him. His descriptions are right on. For the record, Koogles is right up there with him. I've bought several cd's from him, & not only are his descriptions accurate & honest, I get a kick out of reading his grading system! Truely funny stuff!

:agree: Oh yeah...Del is one of the best.  No worries about any surprises when buying from him.  His descriptions are right on.  For the record, Koogles is right up there with him.  I've bought several cd's from him, & not only are his descriptions accurate & honest, I get a kick out of reading his grading system!  Truely funny stuff!

Thanks for the kind words, chocularok! Appreciate the support.

Wow...I just signed on here and saw the post.....I am totally flattered by all your comments. (Couldn't find that smiley with the red blushing face though!!!) I'm sure we could start a huge thread with all the good sellers (we have one for the baddies.....LOL!!) And I've just got to say, Tony (Koogles) has went out of his way to play stuff on the phone for me to hear and just spend time chatting about music....that's what makes certain sellers/collectors enjoyable.

There's many more of you out there that have e mailed or called and we've swapped stories, music and thoughts. And James (Staryder1), thanks for being a faithful customer, without guys like you bidding in my auctions, all the steam would be gone from my collecting.

I love you all....you're what makes collecting and selling so much fun!!!