New scam directed at guys - BEWARE!

glam_junkie

I've been the victim of a scam recently also....

MALES BE WARNED!

I don't how many of you shop at Kmart, but this may be useful to know.

I am posting this to you to warn you of something that happened to me while out shopping.

This happened at my local Kmart and it could happen to you.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 18-year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping in the boot. They both start wiping your windscreen with a rag and Windolene, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy t-shirts.

It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to another Kmart.

You agree and they get in the back of your car. On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen last Tuesday, Wednesday, twice on Thursday, again on Saturday, and also yesterday. I think it may get stolen tonight aswell.

I've been the victim of a scam recently also....

MALES BE WARNED!

I don't how many of you shop at Kmart, but this may be useful to know.

I am posting this to you to warn you of something that happened to me while out shopping.

This happened at my local Kmart and it could happen to you.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 18-year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping in the boot. They both start wiping your windscreen with a rag and Windolene, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy t-shirts.

It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to another Kmart.

You agree and they get in the back of your car. On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen last Tuesday, Wednesday, twice on Thursday, again on Saturday, and also yesterday. I think it may get stolen tonight aswell.

:rofl2:

There's only one way to overcum this and that's to have one of THEM drive while you perform oral sex on the other in the back seat :headbanger: I'm No Dummy :screwy:

I just think this brings to light the fact that men are victimized just as much as women, if not more. Tragic, truly tragic... -_-

Anyway, gotta bolt. K-Mart opens any minute and I like to get there early. B)

Holy shitballs!!!

I'm importing a container of wallets as we speak and am going to hang out at K-Mart every day!

Please order another container for me to save shipping cost !!

:rofl2::rofl:

• 3 years later...
Anyone run into this scam recently?

funny you should mention that, i was outside Tescos recently...

:lol:

Did you spot Jez waiting for these girls??

I think it's truly shameful the way you guys are making light of something as tragic as a dirty windshield.

I think it's truly shameful the way you guys are making light of something as tragic as a dirty windshield.

is that what they're calling it these days?!?!?!

Sounds pretty dirty/erotic..... a 'dirty windsheild'

"this bird gave me a dirty windshield last night"

"hey baby, how about a dirty windshield?"

Yeah, I like it... it works.

Anyone run into this scam recently?

funny you should mention that, i was outside Tescos recently...

:lol:

Did you spot Jez waiting for these girls??

heh heh, funnily enough i did!! but he brought Jo with him on that particular occasion....bad move :(