Sam has been caught out big-time

David

I know the band members very well from Sweet Teaze and I also know that never was there any authorisation by any of the band members to have Retrospect Records release their Do It Till It Hurtz album. When I originally asked Sam who gave him authorisation, he said Matt Mathews. I am here to tell you that Matt will be posting a message in this thread within a week confirming my facts. This crap has got to stop!!! Sam has been caught out big time, this time. I wonder how he (and his mouth pieces) are going to defend himself here?? It is a real shame that he is ripping off this band because they are a great bunch of guys and they really don't deserve this!!!

I know that a court order is currently being prepared by the bands lawyers as we speak, so could this finish Sam, we'll have to wait and see!!

Dave

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once the band can find out his address, shit will hit the fan!!  As people know he doesn't give out his address to anyone for obvious reasons!!  I suppose that is the Las Vegas way!!!

This could get messy. As a thread this will get messy

To nip some potential problems in the bud:

David: Please tell Matt that if he is going to post anything here, he has to post specifics, as well as provide some sort of proof as to his identity. There was all sorts of doubts when "wikkid1" first posted as to his true identity. I'm not going to deal with that again.

Not only that, but in the Kidd Wikkid thread, a new poster named "glockose" claimed to have all this dirt that he was going to post; even PMed me about it. He disappeared a day later and we've never seen him back again.

The problem with this sort of environment is that anyone can post claiming to be someone else. This is potentially serious enough that everything needs to be on the up-and-up...

-Dan

Here we go again. Baton down the hatches.Everyone to their corners please and when the bell rings ,come out swingin' :lol:

Here we go again. Baton down the hatches.Everyone to their corners please and when the bell rings ,come out swingin' :lol:

<SPELLINGNAZI>Baton? Who wants to twirl a baton?</SPELLINGNAZI>

It's "batten"... :lol:

-Dan

<SPELLINGNAZI>Baton? Who wants to twirl a baton?</SPELLINGNAZI>

It's "batten"... :lol:

-Dan

After checking the Concise Oxford Dictionary , you are correct yet again :doh::anon:

David, here's Sam's address to forward to Sweet Teaze. 

[deleted]

I'm not picking sides or anything, but, that was DEFINITELY the most mature, professional way to handle that, rather than through a PM or something. <_<

(I blocked out the address so Dan wouldn't have to edit two posts when he sees this.)

David, here's Sam's address to forward to Sweet Teaze. 

[deleted]

I'm not picking sides or anything, but, that was DEFINITELY the most mature, professional way to handle that, rather than through a PM or something. <_<

(I blocked out the address so Dan wouldn't have to edit two posts when he sees this.)

Agreed, even though it is public information findable online anyway, best that it not be posted publicly here.

-Dan

One of the most tasteless and tackiest moves by Koogles yet. I am finding his character to be more and more repugnant... 

Grow up :lame:

I see I hit a nerve. If Sam has nothing to hide, why doesn't he offer this sort of information freely? I would gladly post my address because my operation is 100% squeaky clean. And that means I can sleep at night knowing I haven't broken any laws, haven't exploited anyone's creative property and won't be spending any time being INVESTIGATED.

Maybe more than the alleged "ebay Police" will be after you now, Sam. Looks like the temperature in Vegas just went up a few degrees. You sweatin' yet?

I did PM the address to David. I'm sure Sweet Teaze are already in receipt of it. Hopefully, justice will be swift and severe.

As for you, Aaron, I'm glad I got a reaction out of you. haha. It's so easy to wind you guys up. Keep the kind words comin'!

I would gladly post my address because my operation is 100% squeaky clean.

Yeah, cause no freak out there that might come across your address would do anything wrong with it. It's a GREAT idea just to go posting your address on the internet.

It's so easy to wind you guys up.

I have to thank you. While I gave RR the benefit of the doubt and bought the Manilla Thrills release, if this is indeed true, if no actions are taken against RR, my purchasing habits with them will more than likely change. However, not that I ever have before or would have anyway, but thanks for giving me a clue as to the kind of person YOU are as well so I know not to ever give you any of my money.

I'm sure you will sleep just fine at night not ever receiving any of my money (or having me not think you're in good moral standing with me), but I'll sleep a little better because I know I'm that I'm not supporting someone who intentionally stirs the pot and enjoys it.

(And to think I started reading these threads and was worried about what 80sMetalCollector was posting and how he was posting it.)

OK, I'm going back to my business. I may check in later.

One of the most tasteless and tackiest moves by Koogles yet. I am finding his character to be more and more repugnant... 

Grow up :lame:

As tasteless & tacky as someone who (allegedly) steals copyrighted material? Who's more repugnant? <_<

I would gladly post my address because my operation is 100% squeaky clean.

Yeah, cause no freak out there that might come across your address would do anything wrong with it. It's a GREAT idea just to go posting your address on the internet.

Like Dan said, it's not like the information isn't readily available over the 'net. Most legit businesses post their address on their site anyway. It's not like he posted his social security #. What exactly could someone do with the address? Send him a bunch of Sears catalogs? The horror!

HSF: let me put it this way. You see someone on the street getting robbed. There are several other people cheering this criminal on as he performs the act. After all, these onlookers will be getting a share of the money. You stand by, doing absolutely nothing as all this takes place before your very eyes. In fact, from your place on the sidelines, you throw in a few remarks to encourage the thief.

And you feel this is right how?

But then along comes someone who takes objection to this criminal act. He wants it to stop. All of a sudden, you become offended. How dare someone stir the pot and allow this injustice to stop.

Moral of the story... I guess we should all just follow in line, take everything that comes our way and not question anything.

Fuck that.

I'd rather be disliked for exposing a wrong than admired for apathy.

HSF: let me put it this way. You see someone on the street getting robbed. There are several other people cheering this criminal on as he performs the act. After all, these onlookers will be getting a share of the money. You stand by, doing absolutely nothing as all this takes place before your very eyes. In fact, from your place on the sidelines, you throw in a few remarks to encourage the thief.

And you feel this is right how?

But then along comes someone who takes objection to this criminal act. He wants it to stop. All of a sudden, you become offended. How dare someone stir the pot and allow this injustice to stop.

Moral of the story... I guess we should all just follow in line, take everything that comes our way and not question anything.

Fuck that.

I'd rather be disliked for exposing a wrong than admired for apathy.

Hot damn was that a good analogy. I purchased ONE disc from RR, based on the assumption that, if Sam had indeed done something wrong in the past (of which I was not party to, even in knowledge), he had done everything correctly for the Manilla Thrills disc and changed what were purported to be "his ways". I said,

if this is indeed true, if no actions are taken against RR, my purchasing habits with them will more than likely change. 

, not that I'd sit idly by and watch some future offense being committed.

It's so awesome of you to make such a leap of faith that, because I don't like the tone of your posts or posting someone's address in this public forum (even though it may be public information and anyone could put in a few small steps to get it themselves), I must completely condone someone ripping off an artist by releasing their disc without permission or giving them a cut of each sale. (I mean, it's certainly obvious from the messages in my posts (both stated and implied) that I am totally all about supporting people who rip off artists.) I certainly don't want to come off as high and mighty, but, I think I've made a fair accounting, here on this board, of the kind of person I am. And if you've gotten the "vibe" from my dislike of your posts that I condone stealing from artists, well, that's your gig. I've also posted, in another thread, that I disliked 80sMetalCollector's tone in many of his posts. I'm all about trying to state differences without being ignorant about it. But, whatever floats your boat. I've stated my opposition to your posts. I've rebutted your grand analogy. I'm done.

But, congrats on actually getting me to post a second time so quick. It does take some incredible talent to get me to go back on my word (so quickly, anyway).

Other than Koogs giving it a go, this thread is way too tame. :angel: Something's strange, where the Hell is 80'scollector guy? He should be ripping this thread apart. Anything that involves Retrospect or Sam has him coming to it's defence. Where are you 80'scollector guy? Where?

Other than Koogs giving it a go, this thread is way too tame.  :angel:  Something's strange, where the Hell is 80'scollector guy? He should be ripping this thread apart. Anything that involves Retrospect or Sam has him coming to it's defence. Where are you 80'scollector guy? Where?

Maybe grossed out by your poopy post??? <_<

Sho' nuff left me ....... speechless.

Other than Koogs giving it a go, this thread is way too tame.  :angel:  Something's strange, where the Hell is 80'scollector guy? He should be ripping this thread apart. Anything that involves Retrospect or Sam has him coming to it's defence. Where are you 80'scollector guy? Where?

Maybe grossed out by your poopy post??? <_<

Sho' nuff left me ....... speechless.

Sorry for the gross out, the only other pictures I could find when I typed ''Shit Hit The Fan'' on a Google search, were some of former Presidents and baseball players on stereoids. :lol:

To make you feel better, here's a photo you may prefer :)

DannyVaughn.jpg

• Old New Ballads Blues - Gary Moore
    • Don't Let It End - Highly Strung featuring John McEnroe
    • Sure isn't Sam Newman, not Norman.
    • “YOU'VE BEEN WAITING! IT'S 7 O'CLOCK, TIME TO ANNOUNCE THE PRESALE OF THE NEW QUIREBOYS ALBUM 'WARDOUR STREET' SPECIAL GIG, BOX SET, VINYL AND MORE Spike, Nigel Mogg, Chris Johnstone, Rudy Richman and Luke Morley are delighted to announce that the new Quireboys album 'Wardour Street' is now available on presale through their worldwide distributor Cadiz Music. The album is dedicated to Guy Bailey's memory. It's the album he wanted the band to make. Included in the presale are these exclusive items: Album launch event in London / box set / exclusive gig T shirt. This is a private party to meet the band and an acoustic gig. Only 100 tickets will be available. Box Set includes: • Exclusive rose coloured vinyl • CD • Cassette (only available in the box set) • Silk scarf • Shot glass • Laminates • Signed lyric sheets • Poster Also available: • Limited edition box set • Limited edition white vinyl Ip • Digipak CD https://cadizmerchstore.com/collections/quireboyswardourstreet/products/quireboys-wardour-street-box-lp-cd?variant=40676535599159  
    • Is he producing?  He mixed & mastered that new Nickoloff - Envy release to and it's on Kivel...he's everywhere  I thought Oscar Nilsson produced this?
    • Well it isn't far away so you never know lol
    • Have to say that I'm a little excited to get Remasters of the Flame discs  love them...the other ain't too shabby either mind 
    • More to come from Bad Reputation...April 19th.. Deadringer - Electrocution Of The Heart (1989) Everybody rock When you’re in you’re in Love’s a killer Secret eyes Balls out Summa cum loud Double talk Dangerous love Bring on the night Unsung heroes Bonus track Unsung heroes (Remix) Outlaw Blood - S/t (1991)   TOWER OF LOVE BODY & SOUL LAST ACT SINK MY TEETH EVERY DAY I DIE SOUL REVIVAL I’M IN SHOCK RED HOT ‘N’ BLUE SLAVE TO LOVE FALL THRU THE CRACKS HOLLYWOOD BABYLON and on 28th May... Flame - s/t & Blaze (2cd) (1989/1992)   CD 1. FLAME - Flame 1.    Razor Blade Road (Prelude) 2.    Rain 3.    Electraglide 4.    Wild One 5.    Don’t Look Down 6.    Wonderland 7.    Shelter You 8.    If You Had A Heart 9.    Never Say Die 10.    Ball And Chain 11.    Blood For Blood 12.    Desperate Heart 13.    Automatic 14.    Razor Blade Road (Reprise) CD 2.  Flame - Blaze 1.    Lorelei 2.    Ride 3.    Ball & Chain 4.    New Love 5.    Givin’ Me Lies 6.    Get It All 7.    Automatic 8.    Fascination Touch 9.    Bound n Tied 10.    Freight Train 11.    Don’t Look Down  
    • Decent song but a bit too "Eurovision" for me. Maybe it'll grow on me. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.