The F*%K Thread

raildog

Hey Blue C... what's that fuckin' band on your ava fuckin tar I can't fuckin make them out....

Good fuckin' question Nick, and great fuckin' answer BC. I have been wondering the same fucking thing for a very long fuckin' time. I thought the fuckers might be Shark Island, but I was clearly fuckin' mistaken. Thanks for clearing this issue up, fuckers.

Hey Blue C... what's that fuckin' band on your ava fuckin tar I can't fuckin make them out....

Good fuckin' question Nick, and great fuckin' answer BC. I have been wondering the same fucking thing for a very long fuckin' time. I thought the fuckers might be Shark Island, but I was clearly fuckin' mistaken. Thanks for clearing this issue up, fuckers.

Fuck man, they probably cooked fuckin' shark at one fuckin' time or another so that's a good fuckin' guess. fuckin' thumbs up! :tumbsup:

I bet the fuckin shark fuckin wriggled a lot. I bet it though "fuck what the fucks going on here then? and who are these daft fuckers in the fuckin stupid hats ?".

How the fuck did I miss this fuckin thread? I am fucking rolling over here! Fuck is such a great fuckin' word. A few points...

When I was in fourth grade I wrote FUCK on the driveway and when my mom asked me "what the fuck is that??!!" I crossed off the K and said it was FUC (pron. FUSS). Didn't work. :hammer:

I heard if you were to travel back in time to England during the middle ages FUCK is one of the few words that would be universally understood between you and the people there. Same goes for shit.

FUCK starts to look funny and discombobulated when you scroll through 4 pages of it on a thread.

Just my fuckin' 2 cents.

Fuck

Fuck you guys raise some good fuckin' points above. Especially Nick about that fuckin' shark wriggling and wondering what the fuck was happening to him. Wouldn't that be a fuckin' sight though... a Lion cooking up a motherfuckin' shark. That'd be fuckin' great.

And fuckin' hell Mr Tequila, I think I'm going to step into my fuckin' time machine this afternoon and check your fuckin' theory out. Sounds like a fucking plan? Does to me. Check ya, fuckers.

Fuck you guys raise some good fuckin' points above. Especially Nick about that fuckin' shark wriggling and wondering what the fuck was happening to him. Wouldn't that be a fuckin' sight though... a Lion cooking up a motherfuckin' shark. That'd be fuckin' great.

And fuckin' hell Mr Tequila, I think I'm going to step into my fuckin' time machine this afternoon and check your fuckin' theory out. Sounds like a fucking plan? Does to me. Check ya, fuckers.

While you are fuckin around in the past can you stop off at a fuckin music store in 1992 and grab me some rare fuckin cd's out of the fuckin bargain bin?? That would be fanfuckintastic! :lol:

While you are fuckin around in the past can you stop off at a fuckin music store in 1992 and grab me some rare fuckin cd's out of the fuckin bargain bin?? That would be fanfuckintastic! :lol:

Better yet play the winning Powerball numbers from this past Saturday for me. I will by the cds myself.

Better yet play the winning Powerball numbers from this past Saturday for me. I will by the cds myself.

Tsk fuckin' tsk. Allow to to edit this for you, like I did Pete previously:

"Better yet play the winning fuckin' Powerball numbers from this past Saturfuckingday for me. I will by the fuckin' cds myself."

Glad to be of fuckin' assistance.

"Better yet play the winning fuckin' Powerball numbers from this past Saturfuckingday for me. I will by the fuckin' cds myself."

Right fucking on. You fucking rock!!!

Work Fucking Work!! Will I ever get to Fucking Retire? I Fuckin doubt it!! :doh: Maybe when I fuckin die. :yikes: Im working all Fucking weekend and fucking 12 hour shifts next Fucking week. FUCK FUCK FUCK!! Man I love the Fuckin money $$$$$$$$$ but gettin Fuckin to it Fucking sucks!! I just wanna fucking :kiss:

Thanks for fucking keeping the Statusfuckinquo around here for me Geoff. Your Da Fuckin Man Bro!!!

How the fuck did I miss this fuckin thread?  I am fucking rolling over here!  Fuck is such a great fuckin' word.  A few points...

When I was in fourth grade I wrote FUCK on the driveway and when my mom asked me "what the fuck is that??!!"  I crossed off the K and said it was FUC (pron. FUSS).  Didn't work. :hammer:

I heard if you were to travel back in time to England during the middle ages FUCK is one of the few words that would be universally understood between you and the people there.  Same goes for shit.

FUCK starts to look funny and discombobulated when you scroll through 4 pages of it on a thread.

Just my fuckin' 2 cents.

Fuck

In Fuckin High School Wresting... We use to write "Fuckin Shit" on our Wrestling meet Goal sheets. Our Coach would fix the F and Make it a D then fix the T and make it a P "Ducking Ship" so it wouldnt look bad. We put it up..at state....a big sign...... " Go Buffs! Ducking Ship! only the fuckin Wrestlers knew what the fuck it ment. Proud parents holding up those signs not knowing what they ment. Fuckin funny.

Fuck Me! It's fuckin freezing outside...got dragged out fuckin side for a fuckin walk and the fuckin wind just cut right fuckin through me. I need a fuckin warm drink!

Fuck Me! It's fuckin freezing outside...got dragged out fuckin side for a fuckin walk and the fuckin wind just cut right fuckin through me. I need a fuckin warm drink!

So what is your fuckin' warm drink of choice Nick? Cause you fucking deserve one!! :drink:

So what is your fuckin' warm drink of choice Nick? Cause you fucking deserve one!! :drink:

I like a nice fuckin hot cup of fuckin steaming cocoa! Maybe with marshmallows...if I'm fuckin lucky!!!! Usually only have fuckin coffee in though!

I like a nice fuckin hot cup of fuckin steaming cocoa! Maybe with marshmallows...if I'm fuckin lucky!!!! Usually only have fuckin coffee in though!

No Fucking Hot Buttered Rum Nick?? Fucking Brilliant!!! :drink:

Fuck I can't take anymore.....I have to go for another fuckin beer today in the fuckin pub with friends while I watch Man fuckin United probably lose the only fuckin' chance of silverware they'll have all fuckin season.

I went out Friday fuckin night for a beer and got nicely fuckin drunk. Then I had two fuckin bottles of wine while at fuckin' home last night...and now this... what a fuckin disaster, don't think I'll lose any fuckin weight this fuckin weekend! This health kick I'm on is turning into a fuckin joke! And to top it all it's just started to fuckin sleet and I've got to walk for 25 minutes to fuckin get to the fuckin pub!

I've had this fuckin' pain in my fuckin' kidney all morning. Don't know what the fuck it is. It's not a massive excruciating kind of pain, but it fuckin' hurts anyway. Sob fuckin' sob.