What's your favorite Retrospect release so far?

whiplash1972

What is your favorite Retrospect Records release at this point?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ok, for those who HAVE purchased the product, what's been your favorite Retrospect release so far? I haven't heard the Manilla Thrills yet (but I'm sure it'll be great!) so at the moment, my fave is Roxy Lane. A great hair metal rocker which should definitely appeal to Warrant fans! :banger:

Cowboy Prostitutes

I was sent this by the old Retrospect owner early last year to review and it blew me away.  I dont think they even sell it at the site anymore...thats a shame.

Great band indeed, :drink:

You can find all info on their website http://www.cowboyprostitutes.net/ under History section, and order the album for online download from their store.

Cowboy Prostitutes

I was sent this by the old Retrospect owner early last year to review and it blew me away.  I dont think they even sell it at the site anymore...thats a shame.

Blood On Your Blade is a smokin' :pimp: track!!!

Unfortunately I only have the BitterSweet one. I have again been scanning the site though... and even in my money-less state I'm getting drool running down my face looking at the Manilla Thrills and Mariah releases. I'm going to listen to soundbytes asap at home, but can a few people in the know lend me a few thoughts on Mariah? They look like they'd be awesome (I"m a sucker for cool band photos - pathetic, hey? :D)

Unfortunately I only have the BitterSweet one. I have again been scanning the site though... and even in my money-less state I'm getting drool running down my face looking at the Manilla Thrills and Mariah releases. I'm going to listen to soundbytes asap at home, but can a few people in the know lend me a few thoughts on Mariah? They look like they'd be awesome (I"m a sucker for cool band photos - pathetic, hey? :D)

Geoff, You'd love Mariah. Buy both albums. Killer 80's AOR - very reminiscent of 80's Bon Jovi. Get the DEFCON while you're there too as I guarantee you'd like that too....

Geoff, You'd love Mariah. Buy both albums. Killer 80's AOR - very reminiscent of 80's Bon Jovi. Get the DEFCON while you're there too as I guarantee you'd like that too....

Thanks Tim (2), I think I might have to make a purchase very soon. :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.