MetalAges shop

I've talked to Deron briefly via e-mail more than an year ago and he said that he is closing his label and clearing-out the stock... I'm a bit surprised his site/store is still up and running. Maybe he still has some merchandise leftovers to sell or maybe had chaged his mind and MetalAge is still active label? Doesnt look like in my opinion...

In any case I'd recommend e-miling him first to see if the store is still operating. Otherwise the label was legit as far as I know and their first release POWER OF OMENS is very classy and beautiful melodic progressive metal! Well worth for $6.99!

Well, not trying to sound alarming or anything, but I've emailed him 2 days ago, and still havent herd back from him... so who will be the guinea pig placing an order?

I want one of those Power of Omens t-shirts he has, but am hesitant to place order without getting confirmation he is still active :bananamac:

Well, not trying to sound alarming or anything, but I've emailed him 2 days ago, and still havent herd back from him... so who will be the guinea pig placing an order?

I want one of those Power of Omens t-shirts he has, but am hesitant to place order without getting confirmation he is still active :bananamac:

Power of Omens did nothing for me.... i was after the Theocracy album

stromspell, have u had any replies.... as i havnt... so at this point i wont be putting in an order, pity cos they have some cool stuff, and something id really like. its odd as it looks like its had an update as recent as january!

cheers

Nope, havent herad from them, so I'll pass on ordering too, sorry

ive been in touch with Matt from Theocracy and he has said that the label is no more but he is unsure about the store...

Got answer today, seems Deron is still in business

so did i actually, good news...

not sure if hes still in business, but when i put my order in ill ask him, maybe hes just getting rid of the last cds....

• 2 weeks later...
Stormspell did u end up ordering anything?

Yes, I paid promptly after hearing from him.

I havent heard from him since, nor received the items yet, will worry about this in a week if nothing shows in my P.O. Box.

Will keep you posted

Well, I didnt receive asnything today <_<

I asked Deron a question along with my payment and he hasnt responded to it yet, so I doubt he will respond to follow-up e-mail either. HATE it when stores do not respond to their customer's emails!

Anyway, I just checked and it has been exactly 2 weeks since I've paid. I'll wait until wednesday next week and will file paypal reminder, I'm sure he will respond to that! <_<

Guest manicego

First time posting and you guys don't know me from Adam but Dan and I go way back so hopefully that will hold some water with you.

I know Deron very well and I know he's been a bit over his head lately with various things he's been working on. He's one of the most honest and reliable people on the net so I'd give it a few more days and if you haven't received anything by then try getting ahold of him again. I'll also let him know he has a pending order that he may not be aware of. (And just in case he hears about this post ... I can't have him think I'm talking nicely about him so I will also add that he's ugly as sin and dumb as a slab of concrete!!)