Beware of this seller

He seems to have a serious problem. All CD's are listed again, because the winner never paid ?? What's going on ??

Strange !

:gone:

My question to him:

All CD's are listed again, because the winner never paid ?? What's going on ?? And why do you have 0 rating ?

Seems strange to me, my friend.

Regards

Bernd

His answer:

That's right i listed them before on a friends account. Some guy from europe bought alot of them and never paid. That's because i'm new.

Hmmmmm........

I remember that bidder too...I just cant remember the name. The same guy bid on EVERY one of his cd's. Still the same, he's full of shit because when I e-mailed him asking for pictures of the actual items, I got no response <_<

His answer:

That's right i listed them before on a friends account. Some guy from europe bought alot of them and never paid. That's because i'm new.

Right! And then why he got promptly NARUed? hahah.

I wish Dan could do something about the HH links this guy posted in his auctions, so when a potential buyer clicks, it redirects to a page which in BIG BOLD RED LETTER says "THIS SELLER IS A RIP-OFF, AVOID!"

That would be neat

OK, I messaged this asshole and according to him "his friend" was selling them for him before. Why the hell didn't he sell them himself in the first place? According to him he has been collecting since the early 90s. I asked him "so you mean to tell me you bought all these rare CDs from all across the country that never hit major markets and then waited around like 6-7 years until CD burners hit the market so you could play them "once" to burn them then wait another 6-7 years to sell them on ebay for a fraction of what some of them are worth? :screwy:

I was born at night but not last night. Who the hell is gonna believe this guy? 1 day auction and cheap buy it now, he's wanting someone to think they are getting a steal and grab em without thinking too much about it. He has balls I'll give him that

Well i emailed this guy and i am going to see if i get a response.....I asked why he doesn't accept paypal etc......Not like i am going to spend any cash as i have msot of those titles i am getting ready to sell on ebay here soon.........I also have a buddy who has damn near every indie ever released and he has been collecting since like 85, and he is getting ready to list 500 cd's at first, and then list 500 at a time till his are all gone........I will let everyone know if i get a reply.....

Later

Lon

Well, I'm not the most shy person in the world, so I went ahead and just called him out on it. I also warned the two people who bid on his rare cd's. Hope they pull out.............

JL

According to one of the bidders who won some of his stuff, the guy's name and address are:

Jeff McLauchlin

5880 Stacy trail

Stacym, MN 55079 USA

probably a fake name but seems to me the address would have to be right if he expected to get any cash in the mail....just thought I would pass this along....the buyer who told me this was one of the guys who was bidding like crazy on his stuff and got the name and address when ebay emailed him on where to send the money..apparently he did not send the cash as he figured it was a scam..not sure why he was bidding in the first place...what I think is funny is the sgt. roxx alone went for over $200 now he is willing to take only $100 for it....lol.....

Michael

According to one of the bidders who won some of his stuff, the guy's name and address are:

Jeff McLauchlin

5880 Stacy trail

Stacym, MN 55079 USA

probably a fake name but seems to me the address would have to be right if he expected to get any cash in the mail....just thought I would pass this along....the buyer who told me this was one of the guys who was bidding like crazy on his stuff and got the name and address when ebay emailed him on where to send the money..apparently he did not send the cash as he figured it was a scam..not sure why he was bidding in the first place...what I think is funny is the sgt. roxx alone went for over $200 now he is willing to take only $100 for it....lol.....

Michael

Somebody should tell the CIA there's a terrorist cell at that address. That should sort the problem in a couple of minutes. :whistle:

What is really funny is I think James Arwine bid on a lot of these CDs and won them, but that is just a guess but "nightshftr2nd" is just to damn close to a lot of his other banned IDs not to be him, and its a pretty new ID. If so these guys deserve each other :P