Miss Crazy

Evil Rick

Whoa! Anyone pick this up yet? It's like a mix of McQueen Street and Cinderella. I'm was just checking out the samples over at NEH and needless to say I will be buying this today!! :banger:

Excellent stuff.....I actually hear some KIX in their music, as well!! :):band:

The lead singer certainly has a Tom Keifer growl about him huh?? LOL The guitars sound great too. Reminds me of the Trixie albums and it should as it is produced by Ronnie from Trixie/Amsterdam.

Haha! Giving this a second spin today and gotta say I love tracks 7 - So Long and 9 - Shut Eyes but the entire album ROCKS! I even had my one year old in here dancing to Shut Eyes just now. :banana:

• 3 weeks later...

This album is just fantastic! I can already rate it in the top 10 this year and there are a ton of good things coming out this year. I can't see 10 other CDs being better. (Actually, I wouldn't mind being wrong, but, I just think this album is that good.)

There are the requisite comparisons to Kix and Cinderella because of the vox, but, this CD is really some good hard rockin' stuff! This things kicks the attitude in the car up quite a few notches, even at 6:30 AM!

:tumbsup:

And I have to thank Rick, without whom I most likely wouldn't have found this. 

That's why this site/MB will always rock out with it's c*ck out!

Not a problem. They are certainly my surprise find of 2006 so far. :banger:

Picked this one up a couple weeks ago and while I wouldn't go as far as HSF and called it fantastic (then again, what would you expect from somebody who considers Butch Walker's "Letters" a masterpiece? :P ), it is a pretty solid slab of Cinderella/Kix-influenced hair-metal. And HSF, ol' buddy, ol' pal, lemme tell ya, if you think Miss Crazy belongs in the Top Ten of 2006, do yourself a favor and get your hands on the new Jesse Strange: "Looking for Some Strange." That one rawks so hard that you'll go home, slap your wife, spank your mama, and scream "OHHHH YEEEEAAAAHHHHH!!!!" at the top of your lungs. Of course, it's still good even if you're not in a wife-slappin'-mamma-spankin' mood. :tumbsup:

Miss Crazy...Jesse Strange...2006 is shaping up to be a good year for hair-metal maniacs!

I was wondering if anyone else got a little worried when they first got the cd and saw the picture of the band on the back? I know I did. When I put the cd in I was half expecting some crazy death metal band to start screaming from the speakers. :band:

Picked this one up a couple weeks ago and while I wouldn't go as far as HSF and called it fantastic (then again, what would you expect from somebody who considers Butch Walker's "Letters" a masterpiece? :P ), it is a pretty solid slab of Cinderella/Kix-influenced hair-metal.  And HSF, ol' buddy, ol' pal, lemme tell ya, if you think Miss Crazy belongs in the Top Ten of 2006, do yourself a favor and get your hands on the new Jesse Strange: "Looking for Some Strange."  That one rawks so hard that you'll go home, slap your wife, spank your mama, and scream "OHHHH YEEEEAAAAHHHHH!!!!" at the top of your lungs.  Of course, it's still good even if you're not in a wife-slappin'-mamma-spankin' mood. :tumbsup:

Miss Crazy...Jesse Strange...2006 is shaping up to be a good year for hair-metal maniacs!

WOW! Mark throwin' jabs at me and Butch again! **in my best John Lithgow voice** "Oh no!" :lol:

Seriously, while I can't vouch for you having great taste, since you think so little of "Letters", :poke: I did take your advice (because I have heard great things about it quite a bit lately) and ordered both Jesse Strange albums.

But, Miss Crazy still is a juggernaut from the stuff I've heard released in recent memory.

Been living with Miss Crazy for a week or so now (no, my wife didn't stop taking her meds! :P ) and I'm really enjoying it. The Cinderella/Britny Fox/Kix comparisons being made are dead on, and this one grows on ya with each listen. Great way to start off 2006 for Metal Mayhem Music, and Miss Crazy! :banger:

Now...let's check out ol' Jesse Strange which I got in the mail today! :banana:

Mike

That one rawks so hard that you'll go home, slap your wife, spank your mama, and scream "OHHHH YEEEEAAAAHHHHH!!!!" at the top of your lungs.  Of course, it's still good even if you're not in a wife-slappin'-mamma-spankin' mood. :tumbsup:

LMAO!!! Mark, you SO crack me up!!! :lol:

Miss Crazy.....hmmmm.......I'm really liking the music. Not my usual taste in vox....but damned if I'm not diggin' it.... :banger:

Not my usual taste in vox....but damned if I'm not diggin' it.... :banger:

Same here, but it's on my list of faves for this year :banger:

You're out in Cali, right? Here's something you might be interested in. It's from a bulletin they sent out on MySpace.com.

MISS CRAZY TO PERFORM @ CRUEFEST '0- sixx !!!

Body: HEY GUYS WE ARE VERY EXCITED TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT WE MISS CRAZY HAVE BEEN CHOSEN TO PERFORM AT CRUEFEST HOLLYWOOD ON JULY 15, 2006 AT THE WHISKEY A GO-GO !!! AS YOU CAN GUESS WE ARE VERY EXCITED ABOUT THIS AND CAN NOT WAIT ... WE HOPE TO SEE SOME OF YOU GUYS THERE !!! PLEASE VISIT http://www.cruefest.com for more information !!!!!!

Much Luv,

Miss Crazy

Obviously....Living here in podunkville, I know nothing about California.....or how close / far away you would be from this...... :blink:

You're out in Cali, right?  Here's something you might be interested in.  It's from a bulletin they sent out on MySpace.com.

MISS CRAZY TO PERFORM @ CRUEFEST '0- sixx !!!

Body: HEY GUYS WE ARE VERY EXCITED TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT WE MISS CRAZY HAVE BEEN CHOSEN TO PERFORM AT CRUEFEST HOLLYWOOD ON JULY 15, 2006 AT THE WHISKEY A GO-GO !!! AS YOU CAN GUESS WE ARE VERY EXCITED ABOUT THIS AND CAN NOT WAIT ... WE HOPE TO SEE SOME OF YOU GUYS THERE !!! PLEASE VISIT www.cruefest.com for more information !!!!!!

Much Luv,

Miss Crazy

Obviously....Living here in podunkville, I know nothing about California.....or how close / far away you would be from this...... :blink:

Thanks for the tip, MJ :drink:

Hollywierd is about a 7-hour drive (6, the way I drive :yikes: ) from where I am but only an hour & 15 by air :lol:

It is a good solid disc, some great hard rockers especially towards the end. The ballad is very good and very Cinderella-esque and though the vocals aren't my preferred option, it's a good solid hard rock disc, that's for sure.