Anyone dealt with EBAY Seller skivsthlm?

Guest FAKEPOLICE

Guest FAKEPOLICE

At that time EBAY Seller offers STAGE DOLLS-Commandos CDs and due to many queries he posts in this auction that he has these CDs from a source in USA (?????)

I would not be suspicious if he does not offer strange stuff in his auctions-for example the SHELTER CD can't be an official one,because Polydor would not license such an uninteresting title for a major company-strange with this CD is that there is no Label Number on the side slip of the Booklet!

Is there a Fake of Commandos existing????

At that time EBAY Seller offers STAGE DOLLS-Commandos CDs and due to many queries he posts in this auction that he has these CDs from a source in USA (?????)

I would not be suspicious if he does not offer strange stuff in his auctions-for example the SHELTER CD can't be an official one,because Polydor would not license such an uninteresting title for a major company-strange with this CD is that there is no Label Number on the side slip of the Booklet!

Well ..., the Shelter CD you are talking about, the "First Stop", is an official one, released by Polydor. It is spinning right now in my player.

I just bit the bullit and bought one from him. As stated in another thread, I'll scan the cd and inserts when I get it and then post them here.

The easiest way to tell an Orig. Stage Dolls-Commandoes from a bootleg on BigTime Records is, look on the play side of the cd, on the inner ring the catalog number should match that of the artwork which is " 6028-2-B" ....Also on the inner ring it has the following "FP QRF 8" .....I have checked my original against a bootleg copy and the boot does not have it......I hope this helps....

Later

Lon

The easiest way to tell an Orig. Stage Dolls-Commandoes from a bootleg on BigTime Records is, look on the play side of the cd, on the inner ring the catalog number should match that of the artwork which is " 6028-2-B" ....Also on the inner ring it has the following "FP  QRF 8" .....I have checked my original against a bootleg copy and the boot does not have it......I hope this helps....

Later

Lon

Is that true about all originals Lon??? I have the Keel S/T and The Final Frontier cd's and the inner ring numbers match the spine numbers and lettering. So I have originals????

Chad

It is very true, on my keel cd's, i bought a copy of the bootleg (by mistake) and the numbers do not match, as the boot has no numbers in the center.......I emailed Torstein Flakne and he assured me it was correct that all orig. pressings numbers match, and the bootlegs numbers do not match........It is also the same with the Fate-Matter of attitude bootleg from a couple of years back before the reissue......The boot did match the "Toolex Alpha" on the inner ring of the orig....

Take care

Lon

The easiest way to tell an Orig. Stage Dolls-Commandoes from a bootleg on BigTime Records is, look on the play side of the cd, on the inner ring the catalog number should match that of the artwork which is " 6028-2-B" ....Also on the inner ring it has the following "FP  QRF 8" .....I have checked my original against a bootleg copy and the boot does not have it......I hope this helps....

Later

Lon

Nice tip--Thanks Lon!

Guest FAKEPOLICE

Well ..., the Shelter CD you are talking about, the "First Stop", is an official one, released by Polydor. It is spinning right now in my player.

Wenn Du meinst,Du hast eine offizielle Shelter CD,dann bist Du im Irrtum.Polydor wäre bestimmt nicht so stümperhaft und würde auf dem Booklet Rücken die Bestellnummer

vergessen und wie naiv bist Du zu glauben,daß Polydor daran interessiert wäre,daß diese CD auf den Markt kommt-ähnlich verhält es sich auch mit den Roadmaster CDs!