What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Moving on now to the Scorpions on the Musicmatch Jukebox:

Coming Home...This Time...Coast To Coast (LIVE)...Too Far...Kicks After Six...Coast To Coast...Now!...Is There Anybody There? (UNPLUGGED)...When The Smoke Is Going Down...Bad Boys Running Wild (LIVE)...Twentieth Century Man...Hurricane 2001 (UNPLUGGED)...Stone In My Shoe...I Can't Explain...

Continuing:

Winds Of Change...She Said...You And I (UNPLUGGED)...We Let It Rock, You Let It Roll...Hey You...No One Like You...Borderline...Still Loving You (UNPLUGGED)...You Give Me All I Need...No Pain, No Gain...Lady Starlight (LIVE w/BPO)...Bad Boys Running Wild...Woman...Don't Make No Promises (You're Body Can't Keep)...Crossfire...Hold Me Tight...Lovedrive...Big City Nights...

Lemon Crush ~ "Something in the Water"

THIS is a vastly underrated...AND unnoticed disc. It kicks some serious hard rock ASS!!! HIGHLY recommended!!!

Lemon Crush ~ "Something in the Water"

THIS is a vastly underrated...AND unnoticed disc. It kicks some serious hard rock ASS!!! HIGHLY recommended!!!

Yet again mate !!! Need I say more....

haha..thanks, Wot.......I think you'd like it! They're from the Netherlands..and it was released back in 1996. Good stuff!!

By the way.....Human League....how was it??? I didn't get a pm!

Scorpions...Musicmatch Jukebox...

...Don't Stop At The Top...Where The River Flows...Falling In Love...Still Loving You...Another Piece Of Meat...But The Best For You...I Wanted To Cry (UNPLUGGED)...Soul Behind The Face...The Zoo...Blood Too Hot...Hurricane 2000 (LIVE w/BPO)...When Love Kills Love (UNPLUGGED)...Walking On The Edge...Taxman Woman...I'm Leaving You...Alien Nation...Are You The One?...Remember The Good Times...Always Somewhere (UNPLUGGED)...The Zoo (UNPLUGGED)...My City My Town...Only A Man...Is There Anybody There?...Holiday (UNPLUGGED)...

Finished up the Scorpions on Musicmatch:

...Can You Feel It...You And I...Through My Eyes...Holiday...New Generation...Someone To Touch...Always Somewhere...Under The Same Sun...Holiday (LIVE)...Can't Live Without You...Holiday (1989 REMIX)...Make It Real...Send Me An Angel (LIVE w/BPO)...Love 'Em Or Leave 'Em...Maybe I Maybe You...Send Me An Angel...Blackout...The Same Thrill...Over The Top...Every Minute Every Day...As Soon As The Good Times Roll...Dust In The Wind (UNPLUGGED)...Believe In Love...No One Like You (LIVE)...Hit Between The Eyes...Arizona...Love Of My Life (UNPLUGGED)...Rock You Like A Hurricane...Does Anyone Know...Life Is Too Short (UNPLUGGED)...Life Goes Around...Dynamite...Loving You Sunday Morning (LIVE)...Lady Starlight...Deep And Dark...Someday Is Now...Oh Girl (I Wanna Be With You)...Lonely Nights...Rhythm Of Love...Loving You Sunday Morning...Wild Child...Tease Me Please Me...When You Came Into My Life...Don't Believe Her...China White...Dreamer...In Trance (LIVE)

Are Silent Force German too?? ;):lol:

What IS it about German bands that I love so much?? :banger:

I dunno...is it their lederhosen? Or their sauerkraut? :blink:

Or maybe it's just the thought of a big meaty bratwurst... ;)

Aside from my asinine comments, I'm listening to:

Mark Whitfield - The Marksman

:blink: Ummm....ewww Pete!!! :lol:

I never was much good at that politically correct thing... :blink:

Listening to Norman Brown - Celebration

next up: Zachary Breaux - laidback

My realtor hooked me up with some jazz guitar stuff so I figured I'd give it a shot, but I think I'm too much of a rocker. Not that this stuff is bad mind you, probably the kind of stuff I'd listen to in the background while having a nice meal with my wife or something... :multi: