Metal Skool A**holes

Hello all! I'm not sure if this is the correct section to put this, but i just experienced a problem with the guy Russel Parrish from the band Metal Skool. Let me give you the low down. For christmas, i got smoe money from my wife and family. I decided to order the Hole Patrol cd from the band's website. I placed the order on Dec. 27th. after wating two weeks for the cd, i sent the band this email:

HELLO! ON DEC. 27TH, I ORDERED THE ABOVE LISTED CD. I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED IT IN YET. WHAT SEEMS TO BE THE PROBLEM WITH THE SHIPPING? THANKS CRAIG DUFRESNE

Here's the reply:

Was doing you a favor and waiting until I could get to a show to get the band to sign your copy but you seem impatient so never mind.

I did not know this guy was trying to get my cd signed. Ever since i placed the order, I never heard from them. Not even a thanks. I don'y think that my question was rude. I was just checking on the status. The butthole sent me my money back with that smart answer. I sent and email back asking why he did this, and still have not heard from him. This was a week ago. I'm just posting this info for information purposes only. Maybe he was having a bad day. If you check the band's website, I think this is a common issue with them. They must think they are some super group or something. Thanks Craig

It's probably better not to type in all caps to some people as it's considered yelling or rude. That is if that's the way you type it to him

I have a bad habbit of typing in all caps. I type all my work this way at my job. It's possible the guy took it the wrong way, but i doubt it seriously. I tried to explain myself with another reply, but he never replied back to me. If you go to the bands website, they actually complain about the cd orders. Peace!!

Craig is right on the money. The guys in Metal Skool are the biggest fuckwads ever. I have spoke with those guys on a number of occasions and they are just downright egotistical pricks. They think they are bigger than what they actually are. They are lucky to pull 25 people at their shows and they think they deserve the same respect as Bon Jovi.

Here's to you Metal Skool....

:2up::2up::2up:

This might explain some of it!

2006-01-12 23:07:35

refunds, refunds, refunds

Hey. We were being really nice to you folks who didn't get your orders, weren't we? You'd write us and say "I didn't get my order and we'd send you another one right away". Because we're cool like that. Trust and shit...

But one of you tried to fuck us and that fucked it for everone. So. If the US Postal Cervix fucks up and doesn't deliver your cd, you're just going to get a refund now.

Also... no more overseas sales.

We'll be on iTunes soon, so you can buy the music there. Only thing is you won't get the amazing artwork by dean cameron, the genius who did the layout and shit.

Anyone have the link handy to their website?  I'd like to check out exactly what comments have been left.

www.metal skool

:rofl2:

What a bunch of jerks !! And what kind of website is this ?? And what dumb remarks from them ! Their "CV's" are just hilarious !!

Their IQ is about at 5 and a stone needs at least 10 to roll ......... !!

:rofl:

Love the band's music!

I recently placed an order from the site. Haven't received anything, but I'll give 'em a bit and hope that things turn out as well as they did for some in this thread.

I got mine this morning as well and Dean did e-mail me telling me when they were shipped and told me of the mailing dilemma. He also asked to return the e-mail when the shipment arrived :drink:

I got mine this morning as well and Dean did e-mail me telling me when they were shipped and told me of the mailing dilemma. He also asked to return the e-mail when the shipment arrived  :drink:

I haven't received mine yet, but received said email (about delays and asking for notification of receipt).

• 7 months later...

Is this Russell Parrish the same guy that was in Rob Halford's band "Fight" in the early 90s? Just curious.