Iron Maiden

Favorite Iron Maiden studio album?  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Tough one...Killers, Number of the Beast, & Piece of Mind are all excellent. I went with the Number of the Beast...hard to argue with an album that has 22 Acacia Ave, The Prisoner, & Hallowed Be Thy Name on it. :headbanger:

Number of the Beast for me. Difficult choice as I like most of the Maiden albums alot, new stuff included. I still get a big kick out of the S/T aswell.

seventh son of a seventh son for me its just a well rounded album in my book maiden never topped it .adrian smith left the band after this release & maiden suffered for it they lost there melodic edge

• 2 weeks later...

You cant' go wrong with anything through SEVENTH SON OF A SEVENTH SON, but for me, "THE" Maiden album is still NUMBER OF THE BEAST. This one is a no-brainer for me

Number of the Beast, but not by much... I loved everything fromthe s/t right up through Powerslave... tough call...

After that, I liked most of them, but none of them as much as the first five releases.

I'm surprised that no one chose Poweslave. It's in my top 3, but I would have figured there would be someone putting it at the top.

I almost put Powerslave as my top choice for nostalgia reasons but I had to go with Piece Of Mind. I started with Piece and worked my way back thru the catalog but I picked Powerslave up the day it came out. Add the tour and live album and Powerslave is basically what I remember from back in the day. Powerslave is my #2 and Number a close 3rd.

• 1 month later...
Where's all the Blaze Bayley fans? LOL

:rofl2:

There are Blaze Bayley fans?? Nothin' against him as a person, I'm sure he's a nice guy and all, but as far as I'm concerned THE X FACTOR and VIRTUAL XI should be :baneed:

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...