Hericane Alice

good band?  

73 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

A friend of mine had a Bose system in her house and I would always crank up "Dream Girl" on it. Man I love that song. The rest of the album is great also.

I voted yes, a good CD.

'Too late' is not a song, but a work of art. 'Wild young and crazy', 'Bad boy breakout' and 'Bad to love' are all killer 80's hard rockers and 'Dream girl' is another beautiful ballad. 'I walk alone' is a monster closer too.

Yeah, I really dig the 3 ballads and the rockers are cool too. Overall, I think it's a good solid hard rock CD. Only complaint is the rough vocals in places, but overall it's very good.

By the numbers... some good songs.... nothing special. Also, not a very good live band.

• 2 months later...
I voted yes, a good CD.

'Too late' is not a song, but a work of art. 'Wild young and crazy', 'Bad boy breakout' and 'Bad to love' are all killer 80's hard rockers and 'Dream girl' is another beautiful ballad. 'I walk alone' is a monster closer too.

Yeah, I really dig the 3 ballads and the rockers are cool too. Overall, I think it's a good solid hard rock CD. Only complaint is the rough vocals in places, but overall it's very good.

:agree: You nailed it...

That weird spelling of "Hericane" always bugged me... OK, there was already a band called Hurricane, and everyone knows that intentional misspellings are SO hair metal, but still "Hericane?" Duh.

That weird spelling of "Hericane" always bugged me... OK, there was already a band called Hurricane, and everyone knows that intentional misspellings are SO hair metal, but still "Hericane?" Duh.

Yeah, it's an odd one, that's for sure. I actually have a 7 track demo of when they were called Hurricane Alice. Awful sound quality, pretty poor songs - nothing like 'Tear the house down'. I doubt I'll listen to it again, but yeah... they were once called Hurricane Alice. Not sure why they changed it to Hericane??? I'd love to know why too, and how they came up with that?

Probably to avoid confusion with the "other" Hurricane... but then why not just change the name outright? The "Hericane" misspelling just makes'em look like they're retarded... "Duh, these guys can't even spell!"

Good hard rock band with some killer ballads! Better than average in my opinion. My style of music. Good stuff. :)

Or "Alice Hurricane?" That's got a decent ring to it

• 2 months later...

Just started hearing some of their stuff this year but man they sounded great, Tear the House Down gets regular play on the iPod.

it was ok ... I voted Average ...