Thom Griffen

swriter

who exactly is the songer from the soon to be released cd Ambition, I have read what a great aor voice but not sure if I heard him before??? thanks

I'm Sure you asked this question a few weeks back. Thom Griffin used to be in Trillion (on the pomptastic Clear Approach album). Recently he popped up on the debut Khymera album aswell as the Mecca debut and most recently the excellent Balance II release. Fantastic singer he is aswell.

I'm Sure you asked this question a few weeks back. Thom Griffin used to be in Trillion (on the pomptastic Clear Approach album). Recently he popped up on the debut Khymera album aswell as the Mecca debut and most recently the excellent Balance II release. Fantastic singer he is aswell.

Trillion Clear Approach is a fantastic album !

Faust - One of the Best Pomp albums ever released I reckon.

Yes, i think so !

Jez : recently i've heard samples of an amazing band called DEFCON ... On Retrospect records (link here : http://retrospectrecords.com/Band/Defcon.htm)... Do you know this band (i have to create a topic on this one...), it's simply amazing 80's hard melodic... On the site you can hear 3 stunning samples... Maybe someone here got a copy to send me before i'll pass a command... But Retrospect record don't inspire me confiance... If you Jez, or someone here could help me it will be very nice !

Had seen this one before, so have got a copy on order. Will let you know when it arrives and if Retrospect are OK to deal with. I haven't ordered with Retrospect before but saw this one and thought i'd give them a chance. Lets hope that it arrives!!!!!Any one else with comments on Retrospects reliability????

Had seen this one before, so have got a copy on order. Will let you know when it arrives and if Retrospect are OK to deal with. I haven't ordered with Retrospect before but saw this one and thought i'd give them a chance. Lets hope that it arrives!!!!!Any one else with comments on Retrospects reliability????

Ok Jez

Samples are really good ! I think i will order it as soon as possible... It seems that retrospect rds is serious...

The first among us which receives it prevent the other ok ?

• 10 months later...

Guzman was the other guitar player who was not involved in the release of any Defcon material since he is no longer friends of the band.

Shawn Zavodney was the keyboardist for Defcon , who also is not a part of the Defcon release since apparently him and Mark had a falling out. Shawn now plays for Jani Lane and you can check out my horror story of Jani's under the topic ROAD STORY.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.