Rock Boulevard S/T CD for sale

Studboy

I recently bought a copy of Rock Boulevard so I could check out for myself one of the Retrospect Records releases. I'm selling it for what I paid for it, $25 + $2 to ship it (in the US). If anyone is interested in it let me know, its like new:

Here is the ebay auction I bought it from:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

Studboy, when you're trying to sell something over the internet you really should be up front and honest.  The potential buyer should know that it is a CDR re-issue.

Dave

Go easy David. No wars this holiday okay :P . I think everyone on here knows about Restrospect and what they will be receiving from the 20 billion posts.

Studboy, when you're trying to sell something over the internet you really should be up front and honest.  The potential buyer should know that it is a CDR re-issue.

Dave

Hey David, the title of this thread "Rock Boulevard S/T CD for sale, Retrospect Records Reissue". Sorry but I assumed everyone who reads the threads here knows that almost all of Retrospect re-issues are CD-Rs. I'm not trying to scam anyone, I was as honest as I could be, I even posted the ebay link from where I bought it so you could see I paid $25 for it.

But just to make you feel better - "Hey everyone, this is a CD-R reissue. I believe almost all of Retrospects reissues are burned onto CD-Rs in case you live in a box and didn't know that :P ". If I was selling in on ebay I'd say that it was a CD-R but around here its pretty safe to say everyone knows this is a CD-R since its on Retrospect.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.