Cheated by Pro-cd(Rocksolidmusic) Canada /Similiar Experiences?

Found the site

www.rocksolidmusic.com

by checking google for some rare christian cds.

they´ve listed gideons army, lost+found and some more. mailed to them for 5 cds i intend to buy. answer took some time. then they mailed me, all these were cdrs, which wasn´t mentioned. i told them i own the cdrs and am only interessted in buying originals. some weeks passed and i received a mail where they offered me the cdrs at a special price of 7.-$

i don´t replied. 2 days ago i´ve got my credit card confirmation and found that pro-cd has charged me 63.-$ fror 5 cdrs. received the cdrs yesterday (4 i´ve asked for the cds + 1 wrong).

i´ve no idea where they have my credit card dates from, cause i´m sure i´ve never bought from them.

i can´t believe a store selling christian items cheats people in such a poor way. :angry:

mailed to them but as i expected there´s no reply. :angry:

i doubt that there is any chance for me to get my money back

does anyone know these guys? any similiar experiences with them?

thanks for any informations and have a great christmas whereever you are.

oliver (stuttgart/germany)

Oliver.......immediately report this to your credit card company. The charges should be removed from your credit card and charged back to this dubious seller.

DO NOT just accept the charges!!!!!

Most credit card companies protect you from this sort of thing. I'm sure they operate in Germany much the same way as they do in the States......

Ye man, call and reverse the payment asap!

The saddest thing is that such shit started to become trend. I got ripped off by a musician who never shipped the merchandise to me recenty (something similar to hsf story with Nineteen88).

• 2 weeks later...

to finish this story i can report that i gladly got refund after sending several mails to rocksolidmusic.

still don´t know where they had my credit card dates from (changed it now) but i´m happy with that. :)

Ye man, call and reverse the payment asap!

The saddest thing is that such shit started to become trend. I got ripped off by a musician who never shipped the merchandise to me recenty (something similar to hsf story with Nineteen88).