New INXS

LV KIX

After all the waiting... The new CD from INXS is now available! The 12-track release is called SWITCH and is available from both iTunes and Amazon. Yes. It features "Pretty Vegas". :)

If you want to pick it up:

You can download it right now from the iTunes Music Store for $9.99. (You must have the iTunes software pre-installed.)

DOWNLOAD SWITCH FROM iTUNES MUSIC STORE

Or, if you want to purchase it directly from Amazon for $10.98 , you can click below. Also, check out the Special SWITCH Dual Disc that is getting ready for release from Amazon!

BUY SWITCH FROM AMAZON.COM

*********** Just thought I would pass this along **********

Anyone here gonna pick this one up...?

As for me...... :gone:

After all the waiting... The new CD from INXS is now available!  The 12-track release is called SWITCH and is available from both iTunes and Amazon.  Yes. It features "Pretty Vegas".  :)

You can download it right now from the iTunes Music Store for $9.99.  (You must have the iTunes software pre-installed.)

Or, if you want to purchase it directly from Amazon for $10.98 , you can click below.  Also, check out the Special SWITCH Dual Disc that is getting ready for release from Amazon!

I saw the video this morning and it sounds alright. I'm certainly curious to hear the album. That's the problem though isn't it? They are really just a curiosity now.

on sale at kmart---9.99!!!!!!! today only I think or is it all week???

After all the waiting... The new CD from INXS is now available!  The 12-track release is called SWITCH and is available from both iTunes and Amazon.  Yes. It features "Pretty Vegas".  :)

You can download it right now from the iTunes Music Store for $9.99.  (You must have the iTunes software pre-installed.)

Or, if you want to purchase it directly from Amazon for $10.98 , you can click below.  Also, check out the Special SWITCH Dual Disc that is getting ready for release from Amazon!

Just to clear things up... that little guy is running away from this release... NOT running out to buy it... :)

After all the waiting... The new CD from INXS is now available!   The 12-track release is called SWITCH and is available from both iTunes and Amazon.  Yes. It features "Pretty Vegas".  :)

Just to clear things up... that little guy is running away from this release... NOT running out to buy it... :)

Uh huh.....sure sure. You were just on the 5 o'clock news. Standing in line. Money in your hand. Jumping up and down screaming "JD, JD, JD, JD". :lol:

:P

After all the waiting... The new CD from INXS is now available!   The 12-track release is called SWITCH and is available from both iTunes and Amazon.  Yes. It features "Pretty Vegas".  :)

Uh huh.....sure sure. You were just on the 5 o'clock news. Standing in line. Money in your hand. Jumping up and down screaming "JD, JD, JD, JD". :lol:

:P

:blink:

Damn... I hate when the news catches me in line screaming Jack Daniels, Jack Daniels.. that's downright embarrasing. And just for your information, I was standing in front of a bar.... it's a little dive called MJ's. :P

We didn't get the show on TV here in Australia (which REALLY makes sense considering INXS are actually an Aussie band... aren't they?) so I'm not really sure what's gone on but I actually saw the song on the weekend.

Is it just me, or is that dude (the new lead singer, I'm guessing the winner of the TV show) about 1/4 of the age of all the other guys? The drummer looks a little younger too, but generally it looked like a bunch of fathers and grandfathers with their grand-son singing for them.

As for the music, never have been into INXS, never will be. Just ain't my thang...

We didn't get the show on TV here in Australia (which REALLY makes sense considering INXS are actually an Aussie band... aren't they?) so I'm not really sure what's gone on but I actually saw the song on the weekend.

Is it just me, or is that dude (the new lead singer, I'm guessing the winner of the TV show) about 1/4 of the age of all the other guys? The drummer looks a little younger too, but generally it looked like a bunch of fathers and grandfathers with their grand-son singing for them.

As for the music, never have been into INXS, never will be. Just ain't my thang...

Yeah....they look a little strange together, but the sound is ok.

JD is 31. The rest of the guys I would assume are in their 40's??

well, living with the new album today, I feel so far, I think it is not as bad as I thought it would be, Vegas is a good tune, and about 3-4 other good upbeat songs on the cd, and some mellow ones, or laid back ones that did not hit me yet, so far the good ones are, Devil's Party, Vegas, Perfect Stranger and Hungray

If I lost my long term partner I think I'd be looking for somebody 10 years younger as well. :P

• 6 years later...