Hey, whazzzup rockers

I just bought St Elmos Fire--Powerdrive from a I guess it was "french cd company"

Cd&Lp.com

I could pay whatever method i chose...paypal, cash in registered envelope, any credit card, international postal money order. Now heres a dumb question:

It said to be paid in Euros only...how do I go by doing this if I am paying via international money order? Thanks for any help.

This site is the French version of GEMM - you pay the site, they pass the funds to the seller, and then the seller ships your stuff off to you. I've bought only once from them, it took FOREVER to get my CD. I paid for expedited shipping, but the seller screw me and shipped it ground. I send gazzilion e-mails and every time I got generated answers thanking me for my patience and advising to wait 8 weeks before contancting them again :)

Why the heck would you want to send them m.o.? Pay via CC or GayPal, so if you get screwed at least you will have a means of getting your money back.

I recently bought a Brennus release from this seller....paid with PAYPAL and they e mailed me right away with an acknowledgment and in a couple of days posted a positive feedback for me on E Bay (I bought the CD off E Bay). It took about three weeks to get here, although I don't fault them.....the mail coming to the States from Europe is extremely slow sometimes!

This site is the French version of GEMM - you pay the site, they pass the funds to the seller, and then the seller ships your stuff off to you. I've bought only once from them, it took FOREVER to get my CD. I paid for expedited shipping, but the seller screw me and shipped it ground. I send gazzilion e-mails and every time I got generated answers thanking me for my patience and advising to wait 8 weeks before contancting them again :)

Why the heck would you want to send them m.o.? Pay via CC or GayPal, so if you get screwed at least you will have a means of getting your money back.

You are definately right about paying with paypal.....problem is, I signed up that damn paypal buyer credit thing.....which is like a buy now pay later thing....I set myself a limit on it.....and like an idiot I went over....so right now until I get that thing paid down, I can't pay anything with it. By the way, I know this isn't the place to ask, but do you still have that Mach I cd?