Ten Seconds Over Tokyo CD world tour

Nick C

OK I bought this CD by a band called Ten Seconds Over Tokyo...it's pretty dull and to tell the truth it's not even worth re-selling even if anyone wanted it.

So I thought in the interests of promoting world peace <_<<_< what about sending it on a journey around the world or at least HH members.

Here's how it works, the 1st person to PM me I'll mail the CD to .... simply take a picture of yourself with said CD and then as soon as you post your pic then the first person to PM you gets it sent on to them .... and so on and so forth...

If your going somewhere cool like the Grand Canyon or Eiffel Tower or even Bert Mucklow's Tyre yard then keep the CD a few months and take it and get the picture taken there!! I'll hopefully track the course of it on it's travels and you never know it might even spend Ten Seconds Over Tokyo ... or at least Tokyo Joes restaraunt haha!

Dunno if anyone wants to join in on this ... if not it'll probably die a death like most of my other posts hahaha :P Or That little CD will over the next century or so do a lot of travelling!! :P

To get this rolling here's the first pic from Manchester, England.

Unfortunately there's nowhere impressive in Middleton so this is taken in the back garden on a cold winters day (you can tell it's cold as I have a scarf on <_< )

PICT0001.JPG

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wotters

One day gone and no PM's doesn't look like anyone wants to take it for a trip!! Maybe I should dress up in a Kimino and make a little shrine, bow to the four corners of the world, cast feathers to the four winds, then sacrifice it to the ancient dragon lord Nickcmotosaki using the element intrinsic to his being FIRE. Then the smoke can rise through the heavens and he will sit on his jade throne and cast good fortune on me!

Or I could just bin it!!

Come on does anyone want to start? It doesn't have to be anywhere famous, just your garden or on the bonnet of the car. :crying:

Now now lords and ladies, let's not be shy, who'll be next to sample the "drunken" vocal stylings of 10 Seconds Over Tokyo? I await a volunteer's PM...

I think if this is going to be done right you should first post some crazy pics with the cd before soliciting the next lucky "10 seconds..." listener.

Now now lords and ladies, let's not be shy, who'll be next to sample the "drunken" vocal stylings of 10 Seconds Over Tokyo? I await a volunteer's PM...

I think if this is going to be done right you should first post some crazy pics with the cd before soliciting the next lucky "10 seconds..." listener.

Oh fine, I suppose you want to "do this right" or something... <_<

Seriously that's a good idea. :drink:

Well it's all wrapped up and is going to the post office tomorrow!!!

Yep take a pic of the CD somewhere / anywhere...include yourself in the pic if you want or if your shy no prob ... then post the pic....whoever PM's you first after you post your pic it gets it next. :)

No real time limit on keeping the CD ... if your going on holiday somewhere cool then keep it until you go and then do the business haha!

Sorry about that BC, that did come off sounding kinda bitchy. Geesh, you would think I could do better on 1 hour of sleep (I love my kids!).

It's either my way or the highway!!! :hammer:

That sounds better doesn't it? :lol:

Seriously, however we all want to do this thing, I'm all for it. :drink: Can't wait to see how far this thing gets! :cheer:

Now if I can just remember how to get from the office to my house I should be able to make it to the bed for 18 hours of zzz's. -_-

Sorry about that BC, that did come off sounding kinda bitchy. Geesh, you would think I could do better on 1 hour of sleep (I love my kids!).

It's either my way or the highway!!! :hammer:

That sounds better doesn't it? :lol:

Seriously, however we all want to do this thing, I'm all for it. :drink: Can't wait to see how far this thing gets! :cheer:

Now if I can just remember how to get from the office to my house I should be able to make it to the bed for 18 hours of zzz's. -_-

No worries, the antidepressants are starting to kick in... ;)

Seriously it was a good idea, no offense taken. :)

I myself just got a rare good night's sleep last night, the previous two nights were a combined total of about 6 hours. 10 years ago playing in the band that was fine, but now it's just too painful... :(

• 1 month later...
:o WOW!!!!  Now THAT is a Christmas tree!!!  Awesome, Pete!!! :D

Don't forget to take into account that I'm 3'6" ;)

Yeah, that sucker was big (heavy too... :( ), we've been waiting all year to get a tree that big. Our last house had short ceilings...

I freakin' love Christmas, I really do. :) Commercial or no, I just enjoy the hell out of it every year... :christmas:

You've got mail Pete!

Hey Jim, somebody already spoke for it, but way back when I first got it. I just PM'd them this morning, so if I don't hear back by tomorrow, it's coming to you! B)

:o WOW!!!!  Now THAT is a Christmas tree!!!  Awesome, Pete!!! :D

Don't forget to take into account that I'm 3'6" ;)

Yeah, that sucker was big (heavy too... :( ), we've been waiting all year to get a tree that big. Our last house had short ceilings...

I freakin' love Christmas, I really do. :) Commercial or no, I just enjoy the hell out of it every year... :christmas:

I am a huge fan of the Christmas season too.

Yeah! Great picture!! I can see the joy of the ownership of the disc written across your face  :lol:

Did you give it a spin at all Pete?

Actually I did, and it's not the worst thing I've ever heard, but it is far from good. Some real nice grooves but then they always seem to f**k them up later in the song. Singer sounds like Michael Hutchence sometimes I thought.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm curious, how is the Ten Seconds Over Tokyo CD world tour going? Who's the next lucky soul to get to take some fun photos with the cd? :cheer:

I have it...and will be posting the picture soon!