Chad...the bomb

Hi this is a little late but at the beginning of the football season we had a bet on whether his team (Vikings) or my team (Buccaneers) would win as they were playing each other on opening day....well sorry Vikes fans but the Bucs won and Chad sent me the 5 cdrs that we bet including slimline jewel cases and cover scans printed and fitted. Thanks Chad. :dance::dance::dance:

Hi this is a little late but at the beginning of the football season we had a bet on whether his team (Vikings) or my team (Buccaneers) would win as they were playing each other on opening day....well sorry Vikes fans but the Bucs won and Chad sent me the 5 cdrs that we bet including slimline jewel cases and cover scans printed and fitted. Thanks Chad.  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

No problem. I thought it was just a poor game out of the shoots. Who would have thought that it would snowball into what this Vikings season has become! I blame you Lobo!!! You put the jinx on the Purple and Gold!!!! :angry: Enjoy the tunes man! ;)

Awwww.......yeah, gotta add my two cents in here too. Chad is a GREAT guy!!!

Spent many a Friday / Saturday night chattin' with him....tradin' tuneage.

Genuine nice guy!! :D

Awwww.......yeah, gotta add my two cents in here too.  Chad is a GREAT guy!!! 

Spent many a Friday / Saturday night chattin' with him....tradin' tuneage.

Genuine nice guy!! :D

Thanks Marla Joy. You are the Queen of not just this site, but an all around great person. You rock my world and I hope I have rocked yours. :P Music is the medium and it has brought us friendship. I appreciate that! Don't let anyone mess with you, cause if they mess with MJ they mess with Chad...... :hammer: I look forward to lots more conversations and fun!!!! :dance:

Chad is a great person to deal with......Although we haven't traded as of yet, i have sent him the CDR Compilations i put together(thanks for the kind words btw)......He is a class act and an asset to the community.....

Later

Lon

Thanks for the kind words Lon. Your Ballad Series Two is the bomb. I did not think you could top the first series but you proved me wrong!!! Thank you again for putting in the time for the second series. I am sure it is a labor of love but I appreciate it nontheless!! Look me up if you ever need anything. I echo the class act statement and the asset to the community. Lon is one of the reasons that I relish this site and try to visit it daily!!! :drink:

Chad and I pulled the trigger on a trade and I was very happy with it. I hope he was as well.

Yep Jay, awesome trade. I hope we can stay in touch and do some more. I appreciate the humor you bring to the board. And of course your musical knowledge. :whistle: I know it is there somewhere!! :yikes: Whatever happened to your alter egos???? I used to really enjoy the two sides to every story :lol:

You have not gone soft on us and elliminated one have you??? <_<