James Arwine - back again as "shftr2nd46"

Hey everyone, I know this dude has been nothing but trouble for many here. He just won my Hotboy CD on Ebay, his ID is now shftr2nd46. I know he has had his Ebay ID suspended many times so how do I go about contact Ebay to let them know this guy is back and needs his new ID suspended, anyone ever done that before.

Also, isn't this guy guilty of filing for his money back on Paypal even when he gets a CD?

Contact PayPal and let them know of his past dealings if he tries to use PayPal on your auction. See what they can do about it BEFORE ever sending the cd to him

Contact PayPal and let them know of his past dealings if he tries to use PayPal on your auction. See what they can do about it BEFORE ever sending the cd to him

Hey T-Bone - where on Paypal and Ebay's sites do you report people like James? I know it will take me forever to find it so if you know right off I'd appreciate it dude so I can get on top of this. Never had to do this before luckily.

Call PayPal at 1-888-221-1161  B)

Thanks, already reported him on Ebay and I'll call Paypal in the morning when they are open. I didn't send good ol James an invoice yet so I bet he doesn't even know he is busted again yet.

Thanks for all they help T-Bone! :bowdown:

I'm surprised they respond that quickly. How many people here reported him to eBay? I know I did :drink:

Here's an email I sent James and then his reply is below. I've had better luck than most with Mr. Arwine, but if he fails to pay, I'll be less merciful next time. If you read his reply, some might find it startling that James possesses an I don't care attitude... :rofl2:

Just a quick email to make sure you got my invoice for the CHEEZBOY CD and

intend to pay. There's a thread on a site called Heavy Harmonies dedicated

to you... must be flattering huh? However, the consensus on the thread is

that you buy on eBay and don't pay. I was just wanting to make sure that was

untrue and that you will be making good on your high bid. Drop me a line,

ok, or make a paypal payment for this rare CD.

Thanks James

Tony

endangeredcds

yes...you will be paid via paypal this week for the cd...thanks...and you can tell all of your heavy harmonies buddies that I could care less about the thread....

I wonder if he'd care less when someone he screws over stops by for milk and cookies :angry: and a slight pummeling........

A couple of unfortunate things come to mind here..

1. Why the hell can't ebay stop this worthless piece of excrement from signing up, when he's been suspended time and time again?

2. As long as ANYONE will accept payment from him, or put up with any of his famous 1000 excuses, he's going to continue doing what he's doing. All sellers who are aware of James practices should immediately block his IDs as they pop up, and he should be reported the second he wins anyone's auction. Accept no form of payment, send him NO CDs.... cut the little fucker off at the knees... :angryfire:

3. James is VERY aware of the board here. The last time he won one of my auctions, I emailed him the direct links to the threads about him here, and told him what a worthless piece of crap he was... so James, this one's for you...

:fu:

Well i can tell you their are other very disturbing things about Arwine......Some have not come to light yet, but they will eventually........He is as worthless as one person can be......I have gotten to where i email all people who bid on my auctions and get their contact info if i do not know them.......And if anyone has an address in Red Lion,PA, well they get nixed from the get go.....

Later

Lon

PS: Maybe if we start an online petition about this jerkoff and forward it to ebay it will open someones eyes.....

Hey Lon, how would we go about the online petition about James?

Well i can tell you their are other very disturbing things about Arwine......Some have not come to light yet, but they will eventually........He is as worthless as one person can be......I have gotten to where i email all people who bid on my auctions and get their contact info if i do not know them.......And if anyone has an address in Red Lion,PA, well they get nixed from the get go.....

Later

Lon

PS: Maybe if we start an online petition about this jerkoff and forward it to ebay it will open someones eyes.....

Sign me up! This guy has taken too much of my time not to see him go down. Lon, I will join you on this petition crusade, to rid us of one James :ahole: Arwine.

A couple of unfortunate things come to mind here..

1. Why the hell can't ebay stop this worthless piece of excrement from signing up, when he's been suspended time and time again?

2. As long as ANYONE will accept payment from him, or put up with any of his famous 1000 excuses, he's going to continue doing what he's doing. All sellers who are aware of James practices should immediately block his IDs as they pop up, and he should be reported the second he wins anyone's auction. Accept no form of payment, send him NO CDs.... cut the little fucker off at the knees...  :angryfire:

3. James is VERY aware of the board here. The last time he won one of my auctions, I emailed him the direct links to the threads about him here, and told him what a worthless piece of crap he was... so James, this one's for you...

:fu:

I totally agree, as soon as I saw that he won my CD I posted that message here so I could get him kicked right off, I didn't even bother contacting him because I refuse to do business with an asshole like him.

This dude pisses me off too. I sometimes get people I buy from to hold a cd for me from time to time. I always end up buying it within two weeks. This dude ridiculous. Using that "my cars in the shop" excuse or something. I sure hope he don't do his other bills and expenses like that. I can't understand how he keeps doing this....when just about everyone here is on his ass. Looks like to me that would give him the indication to stop......not keep on.

While I am on this subject, I am having trouble with a seller myself. CDKARL or something is his user id on ebay. I bought "Cannon--Thunder and Lightning" from him. I sent him cash in a registered letter. And since I have done that, I have received three emails, and one alert from this guy. All probably within a week or two. He asked when i sent payment...who the payment was sint by....what form of payment. He wanted me to use Western Union, but I was told that it wasn't safe to use Western Union with a seller you don't know. Does anybody on here know anything about this dude?

This dude pisses me off too.  I sometimes get people I buy from to hold a cd for me from time to time.  I always end up buying it within two weeks.  This dude ridiculous.  Using that "my cars in the shop" excuse or something.  I sure hope he don't do his other bills and expenses like that.  I can't understand how he keeps doing this....when just about everyone here is on his ass.  Looks like to me that would give him the indication to stop......not keep on.

While  I am on this subject, I am having trouble with a seller myself.  CDKARL or something is his user id on ebay.  I bought "Cannon--Thunder and Lightning" from him.  I sent him cash in a registered letter.  And since I have done that, I have received three emails, and one alert from this guy.  All probably within a week or two.  He asked when i sent payment...who the payment was sint by....what form of payment.  He wanted me to use Western Union, but I was told that it wasn't safe to use Western Union with a seller you don't know.  Does anybody on here know anything about this dude?

Was it cdkarl2005? Looks like a relatively new seller and I've seen him around a lot lately on auctions, looking through their feedback I recognize a lot of familiar people (many members here at HH) who have bought & sold from him so far that left + feedback so that's a good sign. He is in Austria so it may take a little while for your payment to get there. He looks pretty legitimate to me. He even sent me the following message on ebay but I wasn't interested:

Hello.

i have a hyper rar swiss cd in my auction(cdkarl2005).From this swiss cd

gives 200 Pieces.I can not found a other copy in swiss of this cd.This cd is

rarer then Douglas - Mad.The Band have not other copys.This is one of the

greatest cd in the last years.1996 CTB Records.I send you mp3´s.When you

have interested please contact me.

Best greeting Tom and Karl

Looks like James hasn't changed from what I've read about him, just sent me an email about the CD he won from me. Why bid on something you can't pay for in a timely manner? Of course I already sold it to the next highest bidder. Just posting his email here so everyone can see he is still up to his old tricks (of course he has no problem with a non payment on his ID, the damn thing is already NLARU'd and if it wasn't he'd just change IDs again later anyway):

his email to me - "Hello...I need your help here....I need more time in which to pay you for the item(s) I won from you on ebay......I realistically will not be able to make a paypal payment for the item(s) until 11/11 or possibly even as late as 11/18.....and you WILL be paid..the fact that I am taking to time to communicate with you in regards to the matter should show you that I am sincere in my desire to pay for the item(s)..all I ask is your patience and that you grant me more time in which to do so.....if you need to file a npb complaint to get your fees back because the time allotted for payment has expired,and if I get an unpaid item strike because of it,and get suspended from ebay , then I am willing to deal with that,as I am the one who bid on more stuff then i could afford at the time......my only concern here is if you are willing to reserve the item(s) until I can pay for them,as I truly want them...and as I stated...you WILL be paid.....check my feedback...even though my payments for items won have been slow, I am paying the sellers I have won items from as soon as possible,and in the order I have won them....so be assured that you will be paid.....this is the best i can do...let me know if my item(s) will be on reserve for me pending the payment, or if you wish to void the transaction and relist.....please advise....thanks!"

Believe it or not, Arwine actually paid me for his CHEEZBOY CD yesterday. BUT... I had already offered it to the second high bidder who accepted. Even though the second high bidder has yet to pay for the CD, I'd rather give it to him than Arwine whose shftr2nd46 alias-of-the-week was banned, sort of nullifying the transaction anyway.

I refunded Arwine's Paypal payment. I suppose it's a rare occasion to see any Arwine money coming in, and I should have printed, laminated and framed my copy of his Paypal payment because it's probably a one-of-a-kind. But my instincts told me to decline his payment, as he has declined so many invoices and payment requests himself over the years.

Now, hopefully, he'll know how it feels to expect something... and never receive it. And if sour grapes make a bitter Ar-wine, then so be it.

koogles

Now, hopefully, he'll know how it feels to expect something... and never receive it. And if sour grapes make a bitter Ar-wine, then so be it.

koogles

Ha-ha! That is freaking AWESOME guys! Kudos to Studboy and Koogles for giving Arwine the proverbial finger! :banana::cheer::banana:

Indeed :drink:

I'm still waiting for someone he screws over to be close enough to stop by and say "Hello" :lol::brutal_36:

Believe it or not, Arwine actually paid me for his CHEEZBOY CD yesterday. BUT... I had already offered it to the second high bidder who accepted. Even though the second high bidder has yet to pay for the CD, I'd rather give it to him than Arwine whose shftr2nd46 alias-of-the-week was banned, sort of nullifying the transaction anyway.

I refunded Arwine's Paypal payment. I suppose it's a rare occasion to see any Arwine money coming in, and I should have printed, laminated and framed my copy of his Paypal payment because it's probably a one-of-a-kind. But my instincts told me to decline his payment, as he has declined so many invoices and payment requests himself over the years.

koogles

I bet my 2 cents that if you havent refunded his PayPal payment, it would take him less than a week to file a dispute :)