Big buyers always run out of cash

Well......we've seen them come and we've seen them go.......you know, the big spenders that jump on E Bay and go through cash buying anything and everything they can with huge $$$$. I'll bet if we started a list, we could come up with at least 100 E Bay user ID's......

I don't understand it with these guys, but, I guess they are trying to amass a collection like many of us long time collectors, only do it in about a 6 month span!!!!!

Anyway, the latest to go down the tubes is the infamous 11jean11.........we've all seen him bidding on every CD imagineable with huge money being spent. Well, I had a deal to sell him three highly collectable CDs for $1,000 and held them for about 6 weeks or more, I also know of some other sellers who have been holding CDs for him with promises after promises to send payment, but, alas....nothing!!!

Now, he bids on my last auction winning 4 CDs and I've had to file a non paying bidder alert with E Bay about a week ago. Still nothing.........

For me, it's time to add another blocked bidder to my list...............

Delbert

:lol: Maybe his wifey found out, and put the whammy on him!!! :lol:

Seriously.......sorry you got stiffed... :( I kind of wondered how long he could last at the rate he was going....

yes, ebay only gives a limited amount of non paying bidder strikes, not sure how many that is, but once reached the person in question gets suspended.......

He just got NARU'ed right after I placed my request for final value fee. Does eBay automatically suspend after X number of final value fee requests are filed?

Like Delbert, I had some serious cd's on hold for Jean, he has been really good to pay, having paid well over $1000 on his last order of cd's that I never even offered on ebay, some real biggies, that are one of a kind cd's, I am currently holding $900 worth of cd's he was set to pay me for, (again rare stuff that I never even listed on ebay, and are one of a kind cd's basically), then disappeared.....it's a shame really......

Well......we've seen them come and we've seen them go.......you know, the big spenders that jump on E Bay and go through cash buying anything and everything they can with huge $$$$.  I'll bet if we started a list, we could come up with at least 100 E Bay user ID's......

I don't understand it with these guys, but, I guess they are trying to amass a collection like many of us long time collectors, only do it in about a 6 month span!!!!!

Anyway, the latest to go down the tubes is the infamous 11jean11.........we've all seen him bidding on every CD imagineable with huge money being spent.  Well, I had a deal to sell him three highly collectable CDs for $1,000 and held them for about 6 weeks or more, I also know of some other sellers who have been holding CDs for him with promises after promises to send payment, but, alas....nothing!!!

Now, he bids on my last auction winning 4 CDs and I've had to file a non paying bidder alert with E Bay about a week ago.  Still nothing.........

For me, it's time to add another blocked bidder to my list...............

Delbert

I HAVE SOLD HIM SEVERAL CD'S IN THE PAST, NONE LATELY AND HE WAS ALWAYS VERY TIMELY IN PAYING......I HAVE NOTICED THE AMOUNT OF MONEY HE HAS SPENT ON SOME CD'S LATELY, AND HONESTLY HE IS INSANE TO SPEND THAT KIND OF CASH ON A CD.....

BUT LIKE DELBERT SAID YOU SEE THESE KINDS OF PEOPLE ALL THE TIME......AND THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN THE "WELL DRIES UP".......THEY ALL COME AND GO.......

BUT AS I HAVE SAID MANY TIMES......THERE IS NO CD WORTH $100(AND I KNOW I HAVE PAID THAT MUCH BEFORE) LET ALONE $1000+ ........

LATER

LON

Hey Mike... and anyone else who is waiting for payment from him. This was the last I heard from 11jean11 after filing a NPB dispute with him. He sent it on Oct 12.

"I am in Europe travelling and moving around alot. I am very sorry I couldn`t make payment right away

, but there is no worry, I buy alot on Ebay and I am making arrangements for the payment to be made

within the next 2 days.

Thanks so much.

11jean11"

I gave him 12 days and another response after this update, but it appears he may be having a little TOO MUCH FUN in Europe!

Hey Mike... and anyone else who is waiting for payment from him. This was the last I heard from 11jean11 after filing a NPB dispute with him. He sent it on Oct 12.

"I am in Europe travelling and moving around alot. I am very sorry I couldn`t make payment right away

, but there is no worry, I buy alot on Ebay and I am making arrangements for the payment to be made

within the next 2 days.

Thanks so much.

11jean11"

I gave him 12 days and another response after this update, but it appears he may be having a little TOO MUCH FUN in Europe!

Yes but he still made time to bid on the cd's. It took him about 10 days to pay for the Bronx Zoo cd I sold him. I e-mailed him to see if he received it because he hadn't left feedback and got no response. -_-

JL

• 2 weeks later...

In Reply To The 11Jean11 Saga...i was Quite amazed by the amounts off cash jean outlaid, I mean i spend pretty pennies myself on cd's myself but 100 percent off the time id get outbid by jean..i also asked the question how on earth could jean possibly afford the spending habits...but it looks like the truth has been delivered..i guess the question is will ebay be seeing 11jean11 again...perhaps Re-incarnated into another unique ebay username...TIME WILL TELL.......... :chug: ............

P.S. - OTTO spelt Backwards is still OTTO..

Re-incarnated ..more like re-incarcerated..(LOL)

In Reply To The 11Jean11 Saga...i was Quite amazed by the amounts off cash jean outlaid, I mean i spend pretty pennies myself on cd's myself but 100 percent off the time id get outbid by jean..i also asked the question how on earth could jean possibly afford the spending habits...but it looks like the truth has been delivered..i guess the question is will ebay be seeing 11jean11 again...perhaps Re-incarnated into another unique ebay username...TIME WILL TELL.......... :chug: ............

P.S. -  OTTO spelt Backwards is still OTTO..