Music Stack

Just wondering if anyone here has bought music through the music stack website?

I just ordered 'Dirty Rhythn - Hard as a Rock' from a guy in Germany. The CD was said to be in mint condition, and cost me just under $16 for it plus shipping. Just got the confirmation today that my CD has shipped. We'll see how long it takes to get here.

Anyone else do business through music stack? Have I made a mistake?

Good vibes, or bad with your experience?

Let me know.

Thanks,

M.

Just wondering if anyone here has bought music through the music stack website?

I just ordered 'Dirty Rhythn - Hard as a Rock' from a guy in Germany. The CD was said to be in mint condition, and cost me just under $16 for it plus shipping. Just got the confirmation today that my CD has shipped. We'll see how long it takes to get here.

Anyone else do business through music stack? Have I made a mistake?

Good vibes, or bad with your experience?

Let me know.

Thanks,

M.

Can you post a link for them?. I am curious...

Thanks

JL

I've made 6 transactions through Musicstack with no problems at all. It's just like eBay without the hassle of bidding because you just never know who you're dealing with and who's going to stiff you.

JL here's the link www.musicstack.com

True, many of the same vendors list on both GEMM & MusicStack. However, there is a big difference if you are choosing one or the other to make a purchase:

From the MusicStack website:

"MusicStack Disclaimer: After MusicStack connects the buyer and seller together, MusicStack has nothing more to the do with the transaction. All transactions are between the buyer and the seller and MusicStack assumes no liability for any transaction gone bad. Play it safe! Do your homework on sellers before you buy from them."

From the GEMM website:

"GEMM guarantees all orders processed by GEMM where funds are collected from the customer and forwarded to the seller. This is a service GEMM provides to the customer, not the seller."

You get 100% buyer protection from GEMM if you send payment to them rather than directly to the seller - they will refund your money no questions asked if you are not satisfied with your transaction for ANY reason.

I buy from Music Stack all the time, and have never had a problem. You don't have to pay the Gemm fee either. Just make sure your seller has a reliable rating. It's just as safe as Gemm IMO. :) In fact, I find Music Stack more informative, so I can be more certain of what I'm getting.

...Tim

Well my CD came in today. FAST shipping from Germany!!! CD is as described in the listing...MINT. I'm pretty impressed so far with musicstack. Now...do I test my luck, and buy another one?....hmmmmm..... :wtf: