Avoid this Ebayer

Well here is yet another jackass to avoid.......His Ebay Username is:

sfgodfather

and he lives in Sheridan,Ar. .......this guy is unbelievable.......I won his ebay auction for a Copy of Ratt-EP(Timecoast Pressing)........He had the whole spill in the description about how it was mint and how rare it was etc.......So i ended up winning it for $31 plus shipping.....I paid immediately and within a couple of days i had the cd in my mailbox........Well when i opened the package, well that is where all the trouble started........What i found was the orig. cd in a black slimline case, scratched all to hell......I was like oh hell no........So i emailed him, well the reply i got was totally uncalled for, he proceeded to more or less go off, he says that his listing said nothing about coming with the inserts etc.......My reply was, it didn't say they were not included either.........So i filed a complaint with Paypal, well 45 days later paypal finds in my favor and i returned to cd to this jackoff.......He proceeds to leave me a negative feedback saying i kept the cd and the money......Well i got a good laugh and replied to his feedback with the tracking number, showing where it had been returned showing him to be the liar that he was and is.....................So all in all avoid this guy because he will rip you off, i was only lucky that paypal found in my favor.........

Later

Lon

yep...by ourselves we might never know about some of these guys....but when we share info on bad experiences or all out rip off artists, we all benefit!! Like Del said, thanks to all for the info, I am sure it has kept some of us from repeating the problems with these dorks, lets keep it up!

:agree:

Yes indeed...Family watches out for family  :drink:

• 3 weeks later...
Well here is yet another jackass to avoid.......His Ebay Username is:

sfgodfather

and he lives in Sheridan,Ar. .......this guy is unbelievable.......I won his ebay auction for a Copy of Ratt-EP(Timecoast Pressing)........He had the whole spill in the description about how it was mint and how rare it was etc.......So i ended up winning it for $31 plus shipping.....I paid immediately and within a couple of days i had the cd in my mailbox........Well when i opened the package, well that is where all the trouble started........What i found was the orig. cd in a black slimline case, scratched all to hell......I was like oh hell no........So i emailed him, well the reply i got was totally uncalled for, he proceeded to more or less go off, he says that his listing said nothing about coming with the inserts etc.......My reply was, it didn't say they were not included either.........So i filed a complaint with Paypal, well 45 days later paypal finds in my favor and i returned to cd to this jackoff.......He proceeds to leave me a negative feedback saying i kept the cd and the money......Well i got a good laugh and replied to his feedback with the tracking number, showing where it had been returned showing him to be the liar that he was and is.....................So all in all avoid this guy because he will rip you off, i was only lucky that paypal found in my favor.........

Later

Lon

Lonnie this guy sounds like an asshole to me.He deserves to be burned to the stake.May his body and soul burn in hell ! BURN!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's give him a six gun salute :2up::2up::2up: