HOT BOY CD

I AM A VERY ACTIVE COLLECTOR OF CDS I GET RATHER EXCITED ESPECIALLY WHEN BUYING OOP RARE ONES ETC WELL THIS SELLER (VERY KNOW HERE AT HH) TRIED TO SELL ME A COPY OF HOT BOY FOR 250.00 THE SAME DAY HH POSTED IT FOR 50.00 I HAVE (BUT WILL NOT) BUY FROM THIS SELLER AGAIN

I HAVE SPENT ALMOST 3000.00 IN THE PAST SIX MONTHS FROM HIM I OFFERED HIM 49.99 PLUS SHIPPING HE REPLIED THE BEST HE COULD DO WOULD BE 185.00 I KNOW EBAYS HERE TO MAKE MONEY I WROTE THIS SELLER A LETTER TELLING HIM AS SOMEBODY WHO HAS SPENT SEVERAL 1000 DOLLARS WHY COULDNT HE GIVE ME A HEADS UP TO THIS DEAL I TOLD HIM I FEEL HE WAS TAKING AVANTAGE OF ME AND GOD KNOWS HOW MANY OTHER COLLECTORS AS WELL HE WROTE ME BACK A VERY NASTY LETTER FULL OF BAD WORDS AND TELLING ME I WAS STUPID NOT TO SHOP HIS PRICES I DIDNTDO THIS BECAUSE I HAD FAITH IN HIM ANYWAYS I WILL LET THIS TERRIBLE SELLER REMAIN ANONYMOUS IF HH OR ANYBODY WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE INDENITY OF THIS SELLER EMAIL ME OR ASK ME TO POST HIS NAME THANK YOU BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF ROCK ROCK ON :banger:

PS I HAVE DEEP POCKETS TO SPEND ON CDS SO ANYBODY WHO WANTS TO SELL ME GOOD ROCK CDS PLEASE CONTACT ME BUT PLEASE BE HONEST I LL LET YOU MAKE MONEY ON ME BUT NOT A FORTUNE THANKS AGAIN

Ok James, lets lay this out so everyone can see it, and not just your side of it.......

I am the person I think he is referring to, James has been calling me for a while now, buying a few things, mostly just wasting my time, ($3000 spent on my stuff??? I wish..) .....he had been asking me to send him lists or to let him know what I had for sale.....so I did.....everyone here knows my prices can be high at times, but no one is forced to pay them, and I often have some really rare stuff.....I told him I would sell my extra hot boy cd (which was obtained in a trade a month earlier)....as well as quite a few other cd's I had for sale....any one of which could be reissued or a band could put alot out there on the day I offer my stuff or soon after, and then my asking price might seem pretty outrageous....but guess what....no one is making anyone buy my stuff.....everyone has a choice....after sending james my list of stuff, the band hotboy comes up with a couple cases making my price seem high, normally $250 for hotboy is pretty good, I have seen this cd go for over $400, several times, but when the band sells them at $50-$60 each yes my price seems overblown, but again...don't buy it if you don't like the price....I have been told quite a few times that "no, I don't want it for that price" no problem, this guy seems to think if you offer him something and then he finds a better price, instead of feeling happy he saved a few bucks, you were trying to rip him off.....it is pretty hard to rip someone off when they frequent this board, so if I had already known hotboy was going for $50 , offering mine for $250 is a sure way not to get it sold.......I told james I have no advance knowledge that bands are going to come up some extra copies of a rare cd, if I offered mine on the same day it was offered for less, then that is bad timing, more so for me as my cd just won't sell for my asking price, when there are these coming out for $50 or so..........so James put away your cloak and dagger theories.....no one ripped you off....not sure what you are talking about $3000 you spent on my stuff??? you never spent $3000 on anything I had for sale.....you bought concrete jungle.....and a few other cd's, so you are dreaming when you say $3000, at least to me......so to anyone who is thinking of selling to james aka STARYDER1, better think again...if you offer him something at what you think is a fair price and he finds one cheaper that day, or even a few days later, you will be accused of something underhanded.....not sure about him but if I find a good price I buy it....and I do not buy the higher priced item....I don't get pissed off at the guy who wanted more for his stuff.....that is his right.....as far as the "nasty letter" I wrote back to james, I just told him I did not want him bidding on my stuff on ebay so I blocked him from bidding, ( don't want you spending money on my stuff, finding it cheaper elsewhere and getting mad at me, becuase you did not look) so I guess if that is nasty then so be it.......sorry you feel so victimized james......but I told you before and I will tell you again....you need to slow down and check prices, and check around....instead of just calling me, talking 300 miles an hour, and buying anything that sounds cool or wanting me to hold stuff till you get paid, then backing out of most of it....then calling foul if you get offered something that might seem outrageiously priced.....you need to check around....... <_<

I AM A VERY ACTIVE COLLECTOR OF CDS I GET RATHER EXCITED ESPECIALLY WHEN BUYING OOP RARE ONES ETC WELL THIS SELLER (VERY KNOW HERE AT HH) TRIED TO SELL ME A COPY OF HOT BOY FOR 250.00 THE SAME DAY HH POSTED IT FOR 50.00 I HAVE (BUT WILL NOT) BUY FROM THIS SELLER AGAIN

I HAVE SPENT ALMOST 3000.00 IN THE PAST SIX MONTHS FROM HIM I OFFERED HIM 49.99 PLUS SHIPPING HE REPLIED THE BEST HE COULD DO WOULD BE 185.00 I KNOW EBAYS HERE TO MAKE MONEY I WROTE THIS SELLER A LETTER TELLING HIM AS SOMEBODY WHO HAS SPENT SEVERAL 1000 DOLLARS WHY COULDNT HE GIVE ME A HEADS UP TO THIS DEAL I TOLD HIM I FEEL HE WAS TAKING AVANTAGE OF ME AND GOD KNOWS HOW MANY OTHER COLLECTORS AS WELL HE WROTE ME BACK A VERY NASTY LETTER FULL OF BAD WORDS AND TELLING ME I WAS STUPID NOT TO SHOP HIS PRICES I DIDNTDO THIS BECAUSE I HAD FAITH IN HIM ANYWAYS I WILL LET THIS TERRIBLE SELLER REMAIN ANONYMOUS IF HH OR ANYBODY WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE INDENITY OF THIS SELLER EMAIL ME OR ASK ME TO POST HIS NAME THANK YOU BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF ROCK ROCK ON :banger:

PS I HAVE DEEP POCKETS TO SPEND ON CDS SO ANYBODY WHO WANTS TO SELL ME GOOD ROCK CDS PLEASE CONTACT ME BUT PLEASE BE HONEST I LL LET YOU MAKE MONEY ON ME BUT NOT A FORTUNE THANKS AGAIN

Staryder1, I thought, perhaps, you were speaking of one of our friends from Nevada or I would not have chimed-in in the first place.

Mike (MBUTT) is a great dude and he has my full blessing. If the price is too high, don't buy.

Enough on this subject. I'm sure this was all just a case of bad timing to begin with. Believe me, I was NOT happy to see the Hot Boy CD's show up (from a pocket-book standpoint). I live in Portland, OR and have been able to find a few used copies in the past 10 years... all of which sold for more than $250.00! The demand for that title (especially in Japan) is (was) beyond belief!!!! No use searching the pawn shops any more.