Supernatural

66 mustang

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Supernatural" is definitely one of the best new shows this season. Personally, I like how the brothers aren't a couple of bunny-huggin' pansies interested in "understanding" the creatures, but are actually hunting the monsters and killing them (or at least sending them back to whatever plane of existence they came from).

Oh yeah, and the music's cool too. :banger:

Supernatural is my must watch on Tuesday night...the first 5 minutes of the premier episode had me hooked, battered and cooked...but the even episodes (Wendigo and Exorcism) were letdowns especially Exorcism which could have been so much better but played way to safe. Just one song in the Bloody Mary episode though....It does seem that episode 6 is going to be a letdown just from the previews...doppleganger's have been done to death...I am hoping they tie it in to the Big Bad Demon they are hunting...that might save the episode :devil:

• 2 years later...
anyone watch the season premier last night? this is going to be the last season

I've never read it was going to be the last season.

I was just in a border book store yesterday reading the Supernatural magazine and the creator was talking about knowing what the end was going to be but was hoping the network would let him take that far. He didn't mention this season being the end.

By the way I watched the premier on Thursday and it f#@king ruled.

What a way to start the season. I had just got caught up on the episodes I missed the week before and finally found out what happened to Dean and his deal. Again the end of the premier was like wow!!!

i heard he plans on making 5 series then stopping

im 3 episodes away from finishing the 3rd series, we dont get the 4th over here till next year :(

You're gonna freak when you see the finale and what happens to Dean. :yikes:

I could be wrong but you might be able to watch episodes on yahoo or even on Supernatural's website.

• 2 weeks later...

*SPOILER ALERT!!!*

Okay, as some may guess I don't watch this show but I did give it a go at the start and probably saw about 2 or 3 episodes... but I'm just seeing previews on TV at the moment. Did they seriously kill off the second brother... the one with the short hair?

*SPOILER ALERT!!!*

Okay, as some may guess I don't watch this show but I did give it a go at the start and probably saw about 2 or 3 episodes... but I'm just seeing previews on TV at the moment. Did they seriously kill off the second brother... the one with the short hair?

kinda....but hes died a few times throughout the show already, so has Sam

with Supernatural, if a character dies, it doesnt mean its the last youll see of them!