BEWARE OF THIS EBAY BUYER!

ATTENTION ALL SELLERS!!

Block this bidder at your earliest convenience. He bought a cd from me [he is international] , expected the cd overnight and almost right away filed a complaint with paypal - and lo and behold 10 days later i get screwed because i am not going to register a cheaper cd airmail for $7.50 just so paypal can get a tracking number. So i lost $11 on the deal plus the actual disc. In addition to this, the buyer never contacted me. This is the most annoying thing with paypal that they simply DO NOT protect the seller!! ARRRGH!!

Anyhoo, here is his info:

EBAY USER ID: hess_2004

NAME+ADDRESS:

Nicky Kosasih [aka Nicky Sebastian Kosasih]

alzeyerstr 65 a

D-67549 worms

Germany

got him blocked, thanks Aaron!! sorry he/paypal ripped you off, but the info does help others, take care, Michael

ATTENTION ALL SELLERS!!

Block this bidder at your earliest convenience. He bought a cd from me [he is international] , expected the cd overnight and almost right away filed a complaint with paypal - and lo and behold 10 days later i get screwed because i am not going to register a cheaper cd airmail for $7.50 just so paypal can get a tracking number. So i lost $11 on the deal plus the actual disc. In addition to this, the buyer never contacted me. This is the most annoying thing with paypal that they simply DO NOT protect the seller!! ARRRGH!!

Anyhoo, here is his info:

EBAY USER ID: hess_2004

NAME+ADDRESS:

Nicky Kosasih [aka Nicky Sebastian Kosasih]   

alzeyerstr 65 a

D-67549 worms

Germany

Hey guys......you do know that as long as you record the number on your US Customs Form that it is a form of tracking.....It takes around 30-45 days to track it but it shows the day it was mailed as well as when it is delivered.......I thought it was only on "global priority mail" but after talking to my local postmaster, it is any kind of airmail, I hope this helps......

Take care

Lon

Hey Lon, do you mean the number that is on the green customs label that goes on all international packages???

Hey guys......you do know that as long as you record the number on your US Customs Form that it is a form of tracking.....It takes around 30-45 days to track it but it shows the day it was mailed as well as when it is delivered.......I thought it was only on "global priority mail" but after talking to my local postmaster, it is any kind of airmail, I hope this helps......

Take care

Lon