Especialy for GALAXY (GROUP) from RUSSIA, DALTON, STAGE DOOLS COMMANDOS and WINTER REIGN and many more that are about to be released from various factories in Bulgaria and Russia. I know that cause unfortunately I have the GALAXY GROUP original cd album bought accidently by a Russian rocker here, and I also bought it from a seller in the STATES that selles mainly Russian cds and that cd was sealed and the cover wasnt even a nice copy it was a cheap photocopy that looked like the original. Also Einter Reign some blokes from UK are selling this album almost every week sealed. I have two different original copies of that cd one UK bought on a released date then and one from Franch that is also original. I have also bought another one from those blokes sealed but it looks like a re-release but not authorised. So just watch out. We may be collectors but not stupid !!!! I heard that in a few period of time some more INDY album will be released so lets help each other and warn everyone.

Especialy for GALAXY (GROUP) from RUSSIA, DALTON, STAGE DOOLS COMMANDOS and WINTER REIGN and many more that are about to be released from various factories in Bulgaria and Russia.  I know that cause unfortunately I have the GALAXY GROUP original cd album bought accidently by a Russian rocker here, and I also bought it from a seller in the STATES that selles mainly Russian cds and that cd was sealed and the cover wasnt even a nice copy it was a cheap photocopy that looked like the original.  Also Einter Reign some blokes from UK are selling this album almost every week sealed.  I have two different original copies of that cd one UK bought on a released date then and one from Franch that is also original.  I have also bought another one from those blokes sealed but it looks like a re-release but not authorised.   So just watch out.  We may be collectors but not stupid !!!!  I heard that in a few period of time some more INDY album will be released so lets help each other and warn everyone.

Hey George, how's Greece today?

I just want to make two comments:

First, the Bulgarian plant (DZU) has been under VERY close EU supervision for several years now, and there hasnt been any bootleg pressings recently. Everything nowadays originates mostly from Russia, Ukraine, and Greece.

Second, about GALAXY CD. I suppose you are talking about the RussianDVD.com seller on eBay who presaturated the market recently. I got a copy from him too and it was genuine. The booklet is not "cheap photocopy" - it just shows some color misalignement. This used to happen often on offset printing, ESPECIALLY on old machines back in the 80/90es, or if you have to run full-color printing on 2-collor machine (then you have to run the paper through the machine twice). Just get magnifying glass and you will see the dot pattern, which is unique for offset printing and cannot be duplicated by photocopying. Also the LAT numbers on the CD seems genuine to me, so my guess is that those are the real CDs.

Cheers

Don't buy a copy of any Dalton cd:s that you think are fake. Those cd:s are not rare att all anymore since there record company from Sweden found a great amount of cd:s stashed away a year ago or so. In Sweden you can by those Dalton cd:s new for 7-8 bucks. Two sores have tem. I know at least one that are selling to customers outside Sweden. At least to customers in Europe. The Store is www.cdon.com.

http://www.cdon.com/

The also have Tone Norum: One of a kind for 8.95 Euros:

Take acre

Ali

Don't buy a copy of any Dalton cd:s that you think are fake. Those cd:s are not rare att all anymore since there record company from Sweden found a great amount of cd:s stashed away a year ago or so. In Sweden you can by those Dalton cd:s new for 7-8 bucks. Two sores have tem. I know at least one that are selling to customers outside Sweden. At least to customers in Europe. The Store is www.cdon.com.

Take acre

Ali

Thanx but too late ... I've bought in the past a copy of DALTON for big prize ...

Take acre

Ali

Would be nice if they shipped to the U.S. :doh:

thank you all for your useful information. I still have my doubts about the GALAXY cd though although what you said was very accurate and reasonable, however and according to some experts on AOR area told me that cd was never been released although it was recorded and mastered and everything because of bands internal problems. someone told that on their site they dont have that album. I dont know because i havent cross examined those infos. Anyway thanks alot and keep on rockin you all!!!

thank you all for your useful information.  I still have my doubts about the GALAXY cd though although what you said was very accurate and reasonable, however and according to some experts on AOR area told me that cd was never been released although it was recorded and mastered and everything because of bands internal problems.  someone told that on their site they dont have that album.  I dont know because i havent cross examined those infos.  Anyway thanks alot and keep on rockin you all!!!

Actually it was me who told you they didn't have this album on their website (nonexistent anymore). The reason for this was because when the band decided to move on to USA, two bandmembers didnt want to, remained in Russia and ONE of them cut the private deal with Melodya and released this CD WITOUT the consent of the other bandmembers. So basically THIS GALAXY CD may be considered bootleg, since the profit went to only one person who wasnt band member anymore. That's all.

The band was active recently (maybe still is) and there were some plans to release some old material they recorded while in USA in early 90-es, but then their website went into limbo and I dont know what happened since then.