Anyone know Alam Harleyn?

Anyone know, or traded with or heard of 'Alam Harleyn'?

I got an email from this person who claimed to have an incredible list of cds for sale soon after I posted my 'wants' list on a couple of sites.

The list is great and they put a price on the lot so I accepted thier offer. The day after I recevied an email saying the price has now risen by $400 as someone else is interested in the 'lot'.

Any info or experience with this guy would be much appreciated...

Maybe I'm worng but something seems a bit fishy

cheers

Lindsay

dude..be careful..you know the old saying..if it sounds to good to be true, it probably is...dont rush into anything

Hi Lindsay,

so after you had agreed on a price they jacked it up the next day, trying to get more money?? I would tell them to shove it, as there is nothing I despise more than someone who goes back on a deal, so whether or not this lot is for real, I would drop it for the fact they are jerking you around on the price, and it does seem too good to be true, never heard of the name but their actions are familiar, seen alot of folks do that, after I posted a want list....one thing I do is put in with my want list a few pieces that were never released on cd, but act as though I think they have been, and if they say they have them, then I know they are full of shit, hope it works out,

Michael

Anyone know, or traded with or heard of 'Alam Harleyn'?

I got an email from this person who claimed to have an incredible list of cds for sale soon after I posted my 'wants' list on a couple of sites.

The list is great and they put a price on the lot so I accepted thier offer. The day after I recevied an email saying the price has now risen by $400 as someone else is interested in the 'lot'.

Any info or experience with this guy would be much appreciated...

Maybe I'm worng but something seems a bit fishy

cheers

Lindsay

Without telling him to shove it, when he increased the price overnight I just said "Sorry I am not interested in getting involved in an auction for the cds".

The initial price he quotes i said i would accept and replied asking how he would accept payment, if i or someone i know could pick up the cds in person.

Don't worry, i'll be very wary. No way I'll be sending any $$$ to this fella without digging deeper.

cheers

Lindsay

Even though he apprantly has another buyer willing to pay $400 more than me for the lot, he has now emailed me saying he willl sell me the 10 individual discs (out of 66) i was keen on.

Why sell to me if he's already got someone willing to buy the whole lot at $400 more than me? :screwy:

I'm gonna ask for photos (not scans) and see what he comes up with....