BIG NEWS EVERYONE!

Geoff

I just wanted to let everyone know that this is my 297th post on this board. :shocked: Therefore, I only have this and 3 more posts to go before I make my 300th post! :omg:

I know, I know. Contain yourself. I had the same reaction. I'm still picking myself up from the floor as we speak.

I'm just so glad I've managed to make 300 posts without saying anything stupid, or making myself look like a goon of sorts. :anon: I've kept it sensible, above board and always relevant and always have a deep and meaningful point to my posts. :huhsign:

I've never referred to how sexy I am, even though I feel this is a downfall of mine, to be so sexy... but I've kept it off these (*penis* :nyanya: ) pages, which I'm glad to say.

Just wanted to say congratulations to myself and thank those who have eagerly awaited all of my posts. :drink: Even if that applies only to that sexually attractive board poster, Geoff. :bowdown:

Anyway, enough nonsense. I've not talked nonsense before so why start now? :blink:

Just remember, only 3 posts to go... man I hope they're good ones! :poop:

:shocked:300TH POST!!!

It just happened! I am making my 300th post. I already feel my genetails growing... there is a knock on the door, and trust me, that ain't a knuckle knocking, looks like knockers to me! She appears to be wearing an edible 'Happy 300 posts' bikini... :tits:

:omg: The cheque arrived!!! $300,000.00. Holy f*ck, I just didn't expect it! My penis is now massive! Look!!! It's 4 inches long now! I've never seen anything so big in my life... well at least not in MY pants!

My hair! It is slicked back, photogenic and ready for photos... with gel and moose and hairspray in it. It's like my wildest dream coming true!!!

300 posts has changed my life! I love life now.

300 posts and still as sexy as the day I made my first one! And thanks for the support from my two countrymen. I assure you I'll be there for you when you turn 300 too. :tumbsup:

And Glam_Junkie, you should see this new board mate. Don't bother dreamin' girlfriend 'cause this is well beyond those sort of dreams...

:lame: ... beyond even my wildest dreams.

:drink: Congratulations! So now you have access to the buy-sell-trade board Glam Junkie mentioned! Everything you buy sells for half it's worth, and everything you sell goes for double! woohoo! ;)

One day ..... just ..... just maybe I'll get there (Cloud cover breaking ... cue sunbeam from above shining on me!). It's a dream at the moment though...sigh!

:cheer: Nice one Geoff ... now if you can just catch Dan!!!

Is it true about appearing on the cover of Rolling Stone????

One day ..... just ..... just maybe I'll get there (Cloud cover breaking ... cue sunbeam from above shining on me!). It's a dream at the moment though...sigh!

:cheer: Nice one Geoff ... now if you can just catch Dan!!!

Thank you also to Blue Charvel and Nick C for your support. Much appreciated and you won't be forgotten in my speech at the award ceremony. :drink:

Nick, mate I notice you're almost hitting 200 there. Ah, I remember those days... so long ago, yet so fresh in my mind. I'm sorry you're not yet up here in the clouds with the 'elite' or us, but 200 is nice... a decent effort. I know you can do better though, and I'll be there for your 300th also.

As for the cover of Rolling Stone, I was trying to keep that quiet, but I just finished my photo shoot this morning. I don't mean to boast (and don't often do so), but the photographer said I was of a sexy nature she 'had not ever gazed upon before'.

We made love and that's pretty much how the photo shoot turned out. I think it will still hit the shelves as it is, but if you don't see me on the cover of the next Rolling Stone I dare say our shoot was a little too raunchy for the kid readers of the magazine... Here's hoping though. :tumbsup:

Hey Geoff.... I just checked and I'm at over 290 posts. I don't wanna steal any of your thunder... but I may be on that podium the same night you are.... Of course, you'll be the sexy one on stage that night... just so nobody mixes us up. :)

I may need alittle help writing my speach... so I may just ask for alittle advice. Cuz besides being , in your words, "so sexy".... I hear you are great at just about everything... Not sure who told me that... oh yeah, it was you. :P

I just hope some of my posts were as important to the members here as all of your post. I'm sure that's not the case though... as your 30 questions post were eagerly anticipated by all here.

One more thing... my speach will only take about 2 minutes... I'm sure yours will go on...and on...and on... and on....! I know you have reached this historic landmark before I.... but would you mind if I gave my speach first? That way, I can leave this festive event when I'm finished. :P

~ Dave ~

:band:

Well Dave... you know what mate, I'm feeling generous and jovial today - so why not!

Every major act needs an opening act, don't they? It'd be a privilege to have you setting the scene for me. If you could just mention my name about, oh, say, 17 times during your 2 minute speech that'd be greatly appreciated.

And yeah, just in regards to me being so good looking and all, I should advise you in advance that the photographers at the event have already booked appointments with me for the entire night and they wish not to stray. If you'd like your presence known or photographed, just stand beside me for a moment and we'll try to squeeze you in the corner of a frame.

And I can certainly help you write your speech... in fact, I'll write it for you. Just so I am satisfied with the amount of times my name is mentioned and in what light it is mentioned in.

BTW, great joke about leaving the venue before my speech finishes... LOL :lol: . I appreciate the humour, but know you will enjoy my speech as much as the other attendees. It'll be a great one! Just as great as my informative, exciting and as you say, eagerly anticipated question threads.

(Honestly, I can't believe those threads are so unpopular! If someone else here had a bunch of questions to answer I'd jump on the thread. I love those posts... clearly, as I have demonstrated myself :) )

:drink: Congratulations! So now you have access to the buy-sell-trade board Glam Junkie mentioned! Everything you buy sells for half it's worth, and everything you sell goes for double! woohoo! ;)

Hot Boy...

Rock Boulevard....

Big Bang Babies....

Surrender....

I heard they're all availalbe for a spare change on the 300+ board.

Not to mention all those bands us plebs on this baord have never even heard. Apparently every review on the other board includes the phrase 'better than Friction'. :dance:

Even better, you can sell you old worn copy of Bon jovi 'slippery when Wet' or Kiss 'Dynasty' for hundreds of dollars on the new board.

I can't wait until i grow up! :crying:

Hot Boy...

Rock Boulevard....

Big Bang Babies....

Surrender....

I heard they're all availalbe for a spare change on the 300+ board.

Not to mention all those bands us plebs on this baord have never even heard.

Hey mate, yeah picked all those up this morning - 3 copies of each, for the kids as well. My smallest change was a dollar, so not sure what to do with the 17 cents change after I bought them all. Guess I can throw it down to you pre-300 posters and I can laugh as I watch you chomp like pigeons for the change. Ha! Ha! Hardy har har!

Sorry... really sorry mate. Look what my new found fame is turning me into. I am not an evil person and I will be the same person I was pre-300 posts... though it's hard to do with all these women, money and this 4 inch penis.

But anyway, back to the new board. I was most surprised to find a copy of Stikky Dikk's first album. It was the band I used to be in - never even knew we recorded anything, but I'm on lead vocals on the CD. Great CD. Brilliant songs like 'Sex chaser', 'Pole inserter', 'Where did the dildo go wrong' and 'Love ain't a cup of tea'. You'll have to check it out once you nail that 300th post :)

Absolutely! Unfortunately it's the Zimbabwe edition, they publish 100 copies or so every two years, just to capture all the current rock 'n' roll events that happen over there.

*********** NEWS FLASH *************

Geoff... I have some bad news....

With this post, I have now reached the big 300. I have also just been contacted by the great people who will be hosting this gayla event when our names go down in board history. They informed me that even though you have so graciously told me I could be presented first and give my speach.... There has been a change. Since you only average .7 posts a day, and I average 1.5... I must be the STAR of the night. All of the photographers have been notified of this change and now will be there to take photographs of me. I know I may not be, in your words, "as sexy"

as you but thats just how it goes. Also...You will be given 2 minutes to make your speach.. and be limited to how many times you may mention how sexy you are.

I'm very sorry to be the one who had to break this news to you... No hard feelings... huh? :drink:

~Dave~

PS: They are also hosting a big party afterwards in my honor... SR-71 will be providing the entertainment at this gayla event. I'll try and see if I can pull a few strings to get you in to the after-party. I hear that tickets for this event are being scalped for over $2000.

seriously the big bang babies s/t has been found on CD over the years through out our fine country, australia, in melbourne atleast twice, sydney, brisbane !!! :)

i think dixons blackburn or prahan may still have the big bang babies s/t on cassette. Phenomenal stuff!!!

Yeah, i know it can all be found here.

There was a mail order service (Raggamuffin) run by someone I know a few years ago, and they ordered in copies of stuff like Alleycat scratch, Heart Throb Mob, Big Bang Babies, ... in there 100's so i believe you.

I picked up Heart Throb Mob 'Eat Your Heart Out' for $5 at cash converters, and Alleycat Scratch 'Deadboys' for $15 through another trader.

Hey Geoff,

what can I expect when i reach 200 posts?

Anything special...

cheers

Lindsay

Sorry, but not too much mate. If you want to meet me at lunch tomorrow I can arrange a pat on the back, but until you reach 300 you're a bit of an 'outsider'.

*********** NEWS FLASH *************

Geoff... I have some bad news....

With this post, I have now reached the big 300. I have also just been contacted by the great people who will be hosting this gayla event when our names go down in board history. They informed me that even though you have so graciously told me I could be presented first and give my speach.... There has been a change. Since you only average .7 posts a day, and I average 1.5... I must be the STAR of the night. All of the photographers have been notified of this change and now will be there to take photographs of me. I know I may not be, in your words, "as sexy"

as you but thats just how it goes. Also...You will be given 2 minutes to make your speach.. and be limited to how many times you may mention how sexy you are.

I'm very sorry to be the one who had to break this news to you... No hard feelings... huh?      :drink:

~Dave~

PS: They are also hosting a big party afterwards in my honor... SR-71 will be providing the entertainment at this gayla event. I'll try and see if I can pull a few strings to get you in to the after-party. I hear that tickets for this event are being scalped for over $2000.

Sorry Dave, but this sounds like a pile of horse excretement to me. Surely the committee would not turn their back on me like this! Average posts? Surely you jest! It cannot have come down to such trivial matters as that.

Plus, if we're talking averages, I've been told that women, on average, rate me a 9.7 out of 10. Damn my sister, who was a bit harsh on me (I think she only gave me a 9.5! The hide of her!) but she unfortunately bought the average score down to a pretty embarrassing mark.

And therefore, I believe that being sexy slightly outranks how many posts are made on average... wouldn't you agree? As I said buddy, I'll try to mention you in my speech... if I have the time between the words I speak so dearly of myself :)

Hardy har! And just to let you all know, I'm being filmed as I type this now. They're actually preparing a reality show based on me and my achievement with my 300 posts. Therefore, I hardly think my role in the awards ceremony will be replaced... :lol:

• 3 years later...
:shocked: <span style='color:purple'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Geneva'>300TH POST!!!</span></span></span>

It just happened! I am making my 300th post. I already feel my genetails growing... there is a knock on the door, and trust me, that ain't a knuckle knocking, looks like knockers to me! She appears to be wearing an edible 'Happy 300 posts' bikini... :tits:

:omg: The cheque arrived!!! $300,000.00. Holy f*ck, I just didn't expect it! My penis is now massive! Look!!! It's 4 inches long now! I've never seen anything so big in my life... well at least not in MY pants!

My hair! It is slicked back, photogenic and ready for photos... with gel and moose and hairspray in it. It's like my wildest dream coming true!!!

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>300 posts and still as sexy as the day I made my first one!</span></span> And thanks for the support from my two countrymen. I assure you I'll be there for you when you turn 300 too. :tumbsup:

And Glam_Junkie, you should see this new board mate. Don't bother dreamin' girlfriend 'cause this is well beyond those sort of dreams...

:lol: Mate, WHAT were you smoking back then?! :rofl2:

:shocked: <span style='color:purple'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Geneva'>300TH POST!!!</span></span></span>

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>300 posts and still as sexy as the day I made my first one!</span></span> And thanks for the support from my two countrymen. I assure you I'll be there for you when you turn 300 too. :tumbsup:

You should read his "Introduction" post... he was crying...

• My Little Pony

I prefer the grumpy old 'hate-the-world' Geoff I know. So glad you changed, mate. Here's to you and your cynical ass. :drink:

Geoff.... Just so you know, since this thread originated .... For every one post I have made, you have made 100. :bowdown:

Though I consider my posts to be silver pressed quality quantity.... Or something like that. :unsure:

What's up with all the weird shit in the post? That is horrid.

The worst thing about it - and correct me if I'm wrong - but I think this was the one that started off all the post counting stuff?

What's up with all the weird shit in the post? That is horrid.

The worst thing about it - and correct me if I'm wrong - but I think this was the one that started off all the post counting stuff?

Nothing weird from me in this post. Just another quality quantity post from me. :whistle: