What a bunch of lunatics!

Gringo

"THIS ROCK BOULEVARD CD TITLED "ROCK BOULEVARD" WAS RELEASED IN 1990/2005 BY RETROSPECT RECORDS."

I guess not...

Doesn't anybody read the auctions before bidding?  I see a Buy-It-Now price of $500 coming for this re-release soon!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

:blink:

I'll make you a cdr for $100....!!! ;):lol::band:

Doesn't anybody read the auctions before bidding?  I see a Buy-It-Now price of $500 coming for this re-release soon!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

:blink:

I'll make you a cdr for $100....!!! ;):lol::band:

Thanks bud, sounds like a helluva deal!!!

I just don't understand some people. Stupid people like that feed Sam's problem of not generally releasing the CDs. Just ridiculous.

"THIS ROCK BOULEVARD CD TITLED "ROCK BOULEVARD" WAS RELEASED IN 1990/2005 BY RETROSPECT RECORDS."

I guess not...

:lol: I think that's pretty plain........the 2005 pretty much tells the story, no? :lol:

Guess it's true.....'a fool and his money are soon parted'.....

I guess not...

:lol: I think that's pretty plain........the 2005 pretty much tells the story, no? :lol:

Oh , i have always wondered why i am always broke :unsure: Now i know :banana: Thanks MJ ,i knew i could rely on you to solve my problem. "I am a fool" :dance::dance::dance: Hang on :unsure: That's not good i think :crying:

I guess not...

Oh , i have always wondered why i am always broke :unsure: Now i know :banana: Thanks MJ ,i knew i could rely on you to solve my problem. "I am a fool" :dance::dance::dance: Hang on :unsure: That's not good i think :crying:

Hahaha........no......you have CHILDREN........that's why!!! :lol:

I guess not...

Hahaha........no......you have CHILDREN........that's why!!! :lol:

You are good MJ , how true :lol:

I was searching on Ebay when I found that auction. It dumbfounds me greatly. The first problem I see is that luck313 bid on it. He said he doesn't buy cds. The second problem is that it's a re-release. Something about both aspects seem greatly disturbing. If Retrospect is a legitimate record company it would look like they would press 1000+ copies or whatever the demand may be and sell it for like $20 a piece. Also, they should make it very clear that they are selling a re-release and not the original. You don't see Metal Mayhem, Perris, and the other record companies out there pulling this suspicious junk.

The wording in that add sucks. I can see why people might think this is the real thing.This line alone makes you think you are bidding on the real thing. COLLECTORS ARE FALLING ALL OVER THEMSELVES TO GET THEIR HANDS ON THIS GEM - AND NOW YOU HAVE THE CHANCE!! DO NOT PASS THIS UP - THIS CD USUALLY GOES FOR $1000+. LET THE BIDDING BEGIN!

It does state that it was released 1990/2005, but before that it states that this is 1990 ULTRA HYPER RARE AOR HAIR METAL. The probem is that it never really says which release this one is. Is the average cd collector supposed to know that Vegascds is Retrospect Records, and it is his reissue that he is selling?

All of us here know that it's a reissue, but how many people get scammed by not being given the facts without the round about wording. If it were advertised by saying, "This is a reissue of the 1990 Ultra Rare Aor Hair Metal" and people still payed hundreds for it, then let it be. Until then, it just looks like he is trying to scam people.

My God....you guys will come up with any excuse......??!!

My 6th grade nephew can read that description for that auction and see that it is a reissue from 2005.........

Move on............ :gives:

The biggest thing that bothers me (if it's true) is that they are not factory pressed silver cd's but apparently cd-r's. Other than that, if a person reads the auction it should be apparent it is a reissue. He words it a little slick but all the information is there.

My 6th grade nephew can read that description for that auction and see that it is a reissue from 2005.........

Do you really think those people bidding $200 don't think it is an original? Do you truly think they are willing to pay that much money for a cdr? You may be aligned with Sam, but if you can honestly say that the bidders believe they are paying for a "reissue", then you are as screwed up as the bidders are. The language used in his description is meant to deceive. Mission accomplished!

Do you really think those people bidding $200 don't think it is an original? Do you truly think they are willing to pay that much money for a cdr? You may be aligned with Sam, but if you can honestly say that the bidders believe they are paying for a "reissue", then you are as screwed up as the bidders are. The language used in his description is meant to deceive. Mission accomplished!

If you read the board you would know that Michael Butt....aka MButt HAS talked with Luck313 and he DOES, in fact....without a doubt, know that that was a reissue......

Please....get your facts straight before trying to get into it with me.....I'd appreciate it....

As for the Italian bidder....I have no idea what he knows...or doesn't know....

Yes....when one puts 1990/2005 it's deceiving...... Yeah...ok.....*shakes head*....I guess my nephew is a genius then.....

I e-mailed Sam under a different name a while back on the Friction cd (because I didn't feel like starting a war with him). I asked him if the cd was a silver pressed original. He did say that it was not but it had been pressed at a plant with excellent artwork. I guess you could look at it either way. One side would be he is not exactly stating it in his auctions. The other side would be that at least he was honest with me in the e-mail. I feel bad for the bands if they are not seeing any money on these "reissues" & I would not pay a ton of money for these cd's. But honestly, if someone would silver press these cd's, I'd be hard pressed not to buy them. Beats the shit out of the prices the originals go for <_<

JL

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.