Am I the only one who has not received the Suncity Release?

Hello all,

I was asked to start a separate thread by the powers that be, rather than always chiming in on Daves posts. So.... I would like to know, who has NOT received their pre-ordered releases from Suncity Records??? I do hear they are nice but....damn.....2 months and counting.....4 bands signed, 2 pre-orders & one cd shipped.....and again.... I am still waiting...... :angry:

Well....you were the smart one.....I should have waited too....maybe I was dreaming when I thought I ordered them.......actually I was dreaming when I thought I might actually receive something from David Moors.....whether it be payments or cd's........ <_<

Mike, I haven't gotten mine yet...of course I haven't ordered it yet either :P

.........and he still has not said why he got suspended by ebay...again.....

hopefully his label stays professional....... <_<

hell yeah, tears are usually free....... :crying:

You shouldn't be complaining cos you got what you ordered.... tears... athough maybe not the blue tears you were expecting. :dance:

Still no cd today..........................I will order through NEH Records next time, they know what customer service is all about! :doh:

i paid via direct deposit to dave's bank a/c , so some more patience pls, people, postage can be slow at time  :unsure:

yeah..maybe..but with david's shady past I have every reason to be worried......

It may be the postal system, and I sure whiplash could vouch for this....

He sent me 3 cds from USA to Australia and they took 3 months too arrive. Don;'t know why, but sometimes it can happen.

well, still no cd, I have requested a refund from Suncity Records, and not just for the blue tears but for the schoolboy crush as well, I will get them elsewhere, I will let you all know if they are giving refunds, or just taking preorders!

well, thats not good, i was gonna order from suncity directly and get the 2 releases ..i guess i will have to go another supplier..thanks for the info..

well, still no cd, I have requested a refund from Suncity Records, and not just for the blue tears but for the schoolboy crush as well, I will get them elsewhere, I will let you all know if they are giving refunds, or just taking preorders!

Hi Michael

Your money for both the Blue Tears and Schoolboy Crush CD’s has been returned in full to your Paypal account as requested.

It’s a shame your Blue Tears CD was not received in sufficient time, although thousands that have been posted seem to have arrived safely. It was definitely posted out to your given address on August 1, 2005 with all the other pre-orders. Not one complaint from anyone else but you. To be honest Michael, I really don’t know why you ever ordered through our label being that you have a personal vendetta with David. It was certainly predictable this was going to happen, you having your say on this forum and trying to discredit Suncity Records.

What the readers of this forum have not been told by you is that I have been working through this with you via many emails and I even personally phoned your home to be told by the lady answering that “you no longer lived there” and she “did not have a phone number I could contact you on”.

Please be good enough to post on this thread as soon as your order does arrive – because it will! The post may be slow, but it will arrive.

I am sincerely sorry this has happened to you and wish you all the best in the future.

Kind regards

Sue Moors

Suncity Records