Winter's Reign - The Beginning

Check these auctions out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...eName=WDVW&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...eName=WDVW&rd=1

WTF? This CD used to sell in the $90-$100 range. And the above were even "new" sealed copies! Is this CD getting reprinted just like the Dalton ones or what's going on??

I myself bought a copy of this CD only a couple of days ago, for a LOT more than $30 I might add, but to me it was a pretty good deal considering the prices it usually fetches. And now I see this... <_<

Kim,

The one i sent to you is is the sealed one that i had left, i thought you might appreciate that a little more, i had no idea these things were becoming more available and believe me that one has been in my posession for some years. So rest assured it's no crappy reprint (if there are any).

cheers.

Hi Scott,

Thanks! It's very appreciated! :)

Me neither. Perhaps they just got lucky to win them at those prices, although it seems strange to me how a CD's value can go from $100 down to $30 just like that...

I never had a doubt yours wasn't an original though!

Thanks again!

Kim

Hi Scott,

Thanks! It's very appreciated!  :)

Me neither. Perhaps they just got lucky to win them at those prices, although it seems strange to me how a CD's value can go from $100 down to $30 just like that...

I never had a doubt yours wasn't an original though!

Thanks again!

Kim

When you use eBay as a measuring stick for the value of a cd then anything is possible.

Naw, this CD flopped big time when it came out even though it is a great chunk of AOR (somewhat obscure nonetheless). My point is that I've heard of a few of these CD's being sealed, not sure why, but they are very unlikely to be reissues of any kind (hopefully that remark will not induce anyone to bootleg them, but u catch my drift)... I even got mine sealed back in '99 or '00 and I just think you came across someone who had a sealed one all the way back from '87 as well, consider yourself lucky... :)