On a lighter note...with all the talk over the upcoming releases from Retrospect & Sun City, I was just wondering if anybody else was as excited as I am about the new Bon Jovi single "Have A Nice Day". If that song is any indication, we're in for one mighty fine release from the Jersey boys! For those who haven't heard it yet, follow this link...

http://www.islandrecords.com/www2/ecard/bo...eday/index.html

I didn't really care for it.  But thanks for the link! :)

Really? I thought it was a step in the right direction. But hey, I am one of the few that likes all of their cd's :P

JL

It's catchy.....has the "It's My Life" vibe to it. But will the album RAWK??!! I want to hear some damn screaming guitars...and some kickass 'rawknroll vocals' from Jon....not just singing!! :lol:

I agree w/ JLP, it does have a "It's My Life" kinda vibe to it, but, considering I might be one of the 3 people on the planet that's not all that crazy about that song.

The clip was interesting, but not all that special, IMO. I haven't really been a fan of the newer modern edge some of the songs have had. However, I'll buy it, in the hope that there's something resembling the first 5 albums on it (and cause I have all the rest, save TLFR.)

It's catchy.....has the "It's My Life" vibe to it. But will the album RAWK??!! I want to hear some damn screaming guitars...and some kickass 'rawknroll vocals' from Jon....not just singing!! :lol:

JLP,

My thoughts exactly :drink:

:lame: Totally sucks, a blatant copy of their 1st single "it's my life" from their last studio album . Our local rock station played it and asked listeners to call in with their thoughts on it and i told him that and he said while listening to it he thought the exact same thing. Bon jovi forgot how to rock a long time ago.

I think Jon hurt his voice during the New Jersey tour and doesn't have the power and range he once had. I could be wrong but I don't think he has the ability to pull out another album's worth of rockin' songs.

that being said, I still enjoy his voice, eventhough it is more reserved.

With all the heated discussion over the Friction - Baby Talk boot...er, I mean "reissue" in this forum, I thought maybe switching gears & talking about a legit album on the horizon would be a good change of pace. Sorry if it doesn't belong here, but at the time I thought this is where it needed to be posted.

....better look out....the sky is falling!! :bs::wtf:

With all the heated discussion over the Friction - Baby Talk boot...er, I mean "reissue" in this forum, I thought maybe switching gears & talking about a legit album on the horizon would be a good change of pace.  Sorry if it doesn't belong here, but at the time I thought this is where it needed to be posted.

Well, that's just kinda silly. If you wanted the Friction discussion to go 'behind the scenes' here, you still could have posted something on-topic.