Sit tight folks. Ken Hamberg (surrenderguy) made a post in the comments for Surrender - S/T out on the main site if you wanna see what he had to say to the fans. Let's just say that I'm sure you'll be VERY pleased when the details of this release come out. The one thing I will verify (I don't think Ken will mind this at all) is that there are indeed 2 BONUS TRACKS coming with the reissue. :)

That's cool that they're putting two bonus tracks on the release!

The bonus tracks will also make it easier to tell the difference between an original and a reissue..... B)

I emailed Ken last night about the re-release, & he told me that it will have 3 new tracks, not 2. Also, he's working on a website to promote the cd & have it available to all for a reasonable price...site should be up in a couple weeks.

I emailed Ken last night about the re-release, & he told me that it will have 3 new tracks, not 2.  Also, he's working on a website to promote the cd & have it available to all for a reasonable price...site should be up in a couple weeks.

You're exactly right...there will be 3 bonus tracks...lol...for some reason I was thinking the original CD had 10 tracks, but it only has 9. There are 12 tracks total on the new release... :banana::cheer:

• 3 weeks later...

Just a quick update.....

I emailed Kenny from Surrender and hear is his reply:

<<<Hello Steve: The CD shipped from plant today, and should be available from www.metalmayhem(real close to you) in a day or two. You're welcome to pass that along to your buds, and our website, www.surrendertunes.com, should be launched tomorrow or the next day, for more info. Thanks so much for contacting me, and enjoy the music!

Kenny Hamberg-SURRENDER>>>

So AOR Heaven & Metal Mayhem are stocking this.....

Steve

Surrender - Better Later Than Never 2005 Kihmo Records

1. Never

2. Claire

3. Sunrise Goodbye

4. Nikki

5. Feel The Burn

6. Last Time I Say Goodbye

7. One Tough City

8. Later

9. Thought You Should Know

10. Carrie (Bonus Track)

11. A New Game (Bonus Track)

12. Little Asia (Bonus Track)

Kenny Hamberg: Drums and keyboards

Michael Olszewski: Guitars and basses

Frank Siccoli: Vocals tracks 1-10

Eric Thompson: Vocals tracks 11-12

http://www.surrendertunes.com

Did they re-record the tracks or just add the bonus tracks? I'm not recognizing the other 2 names on this lineup that's listed

Kenny Hamberg: Drums and keyboards

Michael Olszewski: Guitars and basses

Frank Siccoli: Vocals tracks 1-10

Eric Thompson: Vocals tracks 11-12

Where's Mick Carrey? or is that Michael Olszewski's real name? :blink:

I haven't asked Ken, but going by the band pic that's included with "Better Later Than Never" I'd say Michael Olszewski = Mic Carrey ;)

I just noticed that there sure are alot of specific chick tunes on this cd...Claire, Nikki and Carrie :lol:

Ordered mine as well...15 bucks...now this is the proper way to do a re-issue.  Kudos to Ken & all involved for making this happen!

I very glad it finally happened!! I got two copies from MMayhem.

Rock on!!!!!

D.

I also ordered my copy from Metal Mayhem last night. Let's see how fast they are to ship to Germany !

:drag:

I also ordered my copy from Metal Mayhem last night. Let's see how fast they are to ship to Germany !

Hey Swazi,

Why not AOR Heaven? They ship to the UK in 2 days, so I guess to Germany you'd get it next day....

Hey Swazi,

Why not AOR Heaven? They ship to the UK in 2 days, so I guess to Germany you'd get it next day....

Good point ! Probably I should check out AOR Heaven next time. The shipping cost will probably be less with them.

I chose MM, because I have been served quite well by them in the past. About a year ago they sent me a promo CD of the BITTER SUITE - "Crime of Love" together with another CD, which I bought on ebay. Nice treat, I think ! And the Bitter Suite is really great !!

Hey Swazi,

Good point ! Probably I should check out AOR Heaven next time. The shipping cost will probably be less with them.

I chose MM, because I have been served quite well by them in the past. About a year ago they sent me a promo CD of the BITTER SUITE - "Crime of Love" together with another CD, which I bought on ebay. Nice treat, I think ! And the Bitter Suite is really great !!

I just checked the shipping cost. With AOR Heaven they are less. But due to the exchange rate it actually worked out to be cheaper to order from MM. Here I paid 17,32€ and AOR H. would have charged 18.90€.

Strange, but true !

neh records in the U.S. also carries the cd!!!!! they r a great place and ship fast!!!!

why is there a few copies on ebay already of the new cd???

Well, Metal Mayhem Music is one of the distributors carrying the disc, so it's not strange to see it on eBay through them at all:

http://search.ebay.com/surrender-better-la...ojsZ1QQfromZR40

Just got my copy today from Metal Mayhem, 2 days after ordering.

This is an excellent reissue, other bands need to take notice because this is how its done. The music is killer, takes me back 15 years right away. I haven't found a bad song yet after a few spins. Definitely lives up to the hype.

Cheers to the band & to the detectives right here at HH for getting this project together!